Pacquiao to son: I'm not a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao to son: I'm not a coward

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/...-im-not-coward

MANILA, Philippines - Eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao cited two reasons why he's itching to square off with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

In a composite image of him and Mayweather posted in his Instagram account, the fighting congressman said that his son asked him to fight the undefeated American boxer before he retires.

He added that he didn't want his son to think he's a coward.

"2 reasons I want the Mayweather fight. 1. My oldest son Jimuel. He asked me before my career is over to fight Floyd first. I don't want my son to think of me as a coward," the caption read.

Pacquiao also believes that the boxing world deserves the match.

"The Fans. It is what everyone wants. I am going to do everything in my power to make the fight happen. God Bless!!"

"Im not a coward but im a puppet". "Grandaddy Bob doesnt want it"

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      In fairness, Pacquiao actually spoke up recently to make the fight with Mayweather. Let see if Arum and Mayweather really wants to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Craveman View Post
        In fairness, Pacquiao actually spoke up recently to make the fight with Mayweather. Let see if Arum and Mayweather really wants to make the fight.
        To be fair Roach was the one who told him to speak up.

Comment

Comment

i think roach and pacquiao really wanted the mega fight to happen and both arum and mayweather are the true roadblocks!

Comment

Manny works for bob, as long as the checks keeps coming then manny must do his part. Everyone has a boss fetta, yes everyone.

Comment

as long as manny cant pickup the phone and tell not ask arum to make the fight. hes going to be a coward in my eyes he hides behind arum and acts like he has no influence in who he fights.

Comment

Manny trying his hardest to make sure his son knows he's not a coward. Meanwhile, over at Floyd's house...

Floyd Mayweather's Son: 'My father is a coward"

Comment

Jimuel? so Jimmy then

Comment

Working...
                    X