No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to son: I'm not a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    IF he agreed to all of these in 2009, what happens to I don't work with Bob Arum?

Any Floyd groupies want to answer this. ^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Pac basically taking a shot at Floyd because Floyds own son called him a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
        Mayweather to son:

Health comes first.

I'm a rich coward.

I am smart.

I want an even playing field. You use my gloves, but I won't use yours.

It has to be May 2. Just because I say so. I own that date.

Take the test. But I failed it myself and got a vampire facial. I can't give you a urine sample until after 5 hours.

Punch and hold. Run around the ring against Maidana.

You can say this: TBE!TBE!TBE! Go ahead, take your time....
        Mayweather Son to FLoyd: 'POSER!'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          IF he agreed to all of these in 2009, what happens to I don't work with Bob Arum?
          Doesnt matter.

Team Pac begged floyd for fight and when he said yes the very next day Bob said No. Not because of money or splits or location or promotion but cause of date. The very next day. And used a horrible excuse at that.

Clear as day that team pac dont want it.

Im still hopeful im wrong but so far Bob has shown it isnt happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Doesnt matter.

Team Pac begged floyd for fight and when he said yes the very next day Bob said No. Not because of money or splits or location or promotion but cause of date. The very next day. And used a horrible excuse at that.

Clear as day that team pac dont want it.

Im still hopeful im wrong but so far Bob has shown it isnt happening
            This is fanboy spin at its most eyewatering.

Comment

Calling me the ****** but your dumbass still don't get it. God you are ****ing dumb. I have met some dumb people in my life but you are one of the dumbest. it's simple it's very very simple reread it and try to understand
              You were taking cheap shots at Pac for fighting in Macau, salty flo mo. Can you imagine if he fought in Zaire? Well I got news for you dumb fcuk, Macau is not third world like Zaire, its not even Vegas, it has 7x higher ******** revenues.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                This is fanboy spin at its most eyewatering.
                Show me where im lying. Any example from what i wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  You were taking cheap shots at Pac for fighting in Macau, salty flo mo. Can you imagine if he fought in Zaire? Well I got news for you dumb fcuk, Macau is not third world like Zaire, its not even Vegas, it has 7x higher ******** revenues.
                  Who cares!!! Hes fighting Rios and Algeri there. To compare it to those fights is reaching at its highest degree.

I dont care about the money like you. I see none of it. I care about the fights. Fight in China but dont fight Rios or Algeri and think its comparable.

Comment

Show me where im lying. Any example from what i wrote.
                    How about the whole thing? The only thing thats correct is that Arum made a comment about not liking the date....but Bobs a liar, right?...or isnt he?...or is he?

The rest of it was just pure flowmo cheese n' fluff.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      How about the whole thing? The only thing thats correct is that Arum made a comment about not liking the date....but Bobs a liar, right?...or isnt he?...or is he?

The rest of it was just pure flowmo cheese n' fluff.
                      So you couldnt find anything. Just like i thought, just posting to troll

Comment

Working...
                      X