Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Sprott in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to move him unto the European level now. Domestic scene is now done unless he fights David Price next.

Comment

Can't believe some people are saying Joshua is building his career the same as Wilder. It's literally so stupid. To give you an example, Deontay Wilder fought Matthew Greer in his 27th pro fight. The same guy 19 year old hughie fury fought not too long ago and absolutely played with

Kingpin Johnson would easily be the best win on Wilder's entire resume and Joshua is looking to fight him in January. Joshua is being moved along quite quickly for a guy with as little experience as he has.

People keep going on about Wilder having little amateur experience, but him and Joshua have the same experience! The only difference being Joshua was ranked in the top 3 as a super heavy for 2 years straight, and Wilder wasn't.

I still can't believe Wilder fought a final eliminator vs Malik Scott, a guy Chisora knocked out. Makes no sense.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 11-23-2014, 03:10 AM.

Comment

this young man started his professional career not much longer than 365 days ago. people need to chill out about his opponent progression. he's being handled properly. BTW anyone else thinks AJ is too muscular?

Comment

Originally posted by jackson99 View Post
          this young man started his professional career not much longer than 365 days ago. people need to chill out about his opponent progression. he's being handled properly. BTW anyone else thinks AJ is too muscular?
          I dunno about too muscular people have different body types.
          On his Twitter he was talking about neck exercises and it's certainly much much thicker now

The price fight is a dangerous one. Price can really bang he might not be stylistically great but he hits hard

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I still can't believe Wilder fought a final eliminator vs Malik Scott, a guy Chisora knocked out. Makes no sense.
            I couldn't believe that either. If knocking out Malik Scott makes you No.1 with the WBC, how come Chisora didn't go to No.1 for doing it when Scott was still unbeaten?

Comment

Working...
            X