Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Sprott in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ looked good as Always, Johnson next is a nice step up i hope the competition goes up from now on, althought I think his power might be a little overated.

Comment

Joshua is progressing solidly. For a record of 10-0, he has a lot of names on his resume.

Comment

Done what was expected imo, I want to see how his chin is before i say how far he will go look at price.

Comment

Johnson would be a good next fight. However long it lasts, Joshua will learn more in fights like that than against the likes of Skelton and Sprott.

Fair play for him tonight though, did what he was supposed to.

Comment

Dunno why some people are doubting Joshua (actually it's sort of understandable) but what I am trying to say is, dude is only like 10 fights into his career and has already started to fight some decent opposition, or at least will do by next year.

Sure he hasn't been tested yet, but I really do see this guy being a problem for contenders at HW. Can he take a punch? We've seen him get hit and smile it off, but the big question is can he withstand a flush shot from Wilder, Fury, Stiverne etc. I understand that.

I'm willing to bet he can hold his own in there. . . One thing for sure is, when it comes to Wilder, I know if Joshua lands flush on him he'll be on that canvas. Plus Joshua has power in both hands. . . Damn I want this fight to happen sooner rather than later (I know Joshua green though)

Keen to see how Wilder gets on in his next fight though, I'll give him props if he drops Stiverne.

Comment

johnson or guinn would give a.j rounds but whats the point if they dont fight back??? johnson doesnt seem to let his hands go anymore and same could be said for guinn last time out against adamek...... i'd much rather see him in against someone who geniunely thinks they could win! browne, price or maybe even tony thompson in a couple fights time... with regards to sprott, i think he's a decent name after 10 fights, yea he has had a couple of first round k.o's but he also went the distance with helenius not so long ago....

Comment

Joshua V Wilder. One day. Man that will make so much money.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  One of them will fight to see the day that fight is big, one of them will compete for years and be talked about as P4P material and one of them is the future of the heavyweight division. The other is Deontay Wilder.

Comment

haven't seen the fight yet but Joshua is the future. He has all the tools to be the heavyweight champ for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I doubt it. Where does this fight make money?

Wilder is a nobody in england, the public have no idea who he is, and the same could be said of AJ in the states. They've done really well with him so far in trotting out all the old names people still know (its a shame they cant get danny williams or audely out of retirement or im sure they'd be in there). The next logical fights for him will be a competent american (steve cunnigham, johnson, tony thompson) as warm ups for getting in with chisora, price, haye and fury. Only then will you see him fight real international competition, as there will be world titles involved and all the easy money (in terms of matchmaking) will be made

Comment

Working...
                      X