No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Sprott in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Joshua would beat ANY current American HW!
    what makes you say that???

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
      AJ should fight Carlos Takam, if he fights K. Johnson next and wins. That would be two durable guys in a row, and a gradual continuation of stepping up.
      A guy with over 20 losses and has been ko'd before IN THE 1ST ROUND is durable?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        A guy with over 20 losses and has been ko'd before IN THE 1ST ROUND is durable?
        You misunderstood. Obviously Sprott is not part of the step up. I'm saying from Kevin Johnson onwards will be durable guys hopefully. Don't be assuming bro.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          You misunderstood. Obviously Sprott is not part of the step up. I'm saying from Kevin Johnson onwards will be durable guys hopefully. Don't be assuming bro.

Johnson then, Dominick Guinn would be better that throwing him in with Takam.

But personally Id like to see him take on british/commonwealth fighters like: Richard Towers, David Price , Gary Cornish , Lucas Browne etc etc.

Comment

lol at people saying it was early

He staggered to after the end and reportedly suffered a concussion.

Too early doe.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              Johnson then, Dominick Guinn would be better that throwing him in with Takam.

But personally Id like to see him take on british/commonwealth fighters like: Richard Towers, David Price , Gary Cornish , Lucas Browne etc etc.
              Yeah he will probably end up fighting Price for the British Title. Towers...not much point, nothing to gain fighting a chinny guy with no real name recognition or pedigree...Browne, meh...don't see too much demand for that but maybe.

Guinn would a be a decent American opponent I guess. But AJ is a special talent, I think he could handle Takam...maybe not immediately, but by the time he's up to about 15 fights.

What do you think?

Comment

It was definitely a more reasonable stoppage the two bouts that proceeded it.

Still doesn't mean much as Sprott was also stopped in the first round in his last bout by Meehan. It was a record building fight for Joshua who seems ready for bigger things.

Comment

I had a feeling this would be a first round ko. Seems like a waste of time traing so hard to have a fight not go a round. AJ would learn more hitting the pads almost.

Hes catching up with Deontay Wilder with the amount of no hopers hes fighting. Maybe he should fight Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I had a feeling this would be a first round ko. Seems like a waste of time traing so hard to have a fight not go a round. AJ would learn more hitting the pads almost.

Hes catching up with Deontay Wilder with the amount of no hopers hes fighting. Maybe he should fight Wilder.
                    Well, he does go off and does about 10 rounds of pads after these early nights aha.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

lol. Airich and Bakhtov would be top 3 material for Wilder and he has more than 3 times as many fights as AJ and is like 7 years into his pro career

There's simply no comparison, and people need to start opening their eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X