Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is worse beating up a handicapped Sergio Martinez and having that be your marquee win of your resume or 'allegedly using loaded gloves against Cotto when they have absolutely ZERO evidence of that even being the truth?

Time for Cotto and his fans to man up and realize he wasn't as good as a prime Antonio Margarito was, Margarito beat prime Cotto and prime Martinez. that is better than anything Cotto has ever done...
    So there fore Margarito >>>>>> Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      What is worse beating up a handicapped Sergio Martinez and having that be your marquee win of your resume or 'allegedly using loaded gloves against Cotto when they have absolutely ZERO evidence of that even being the truth?

Time for Cotto and his fans to man up and realize he wasn't as good as a prime Antonio Margarito was, Margarito beat prime Cotto and prime Martinez. that is better than anything Cotto has ever done...
      So there fore Margarito >>>>>> Cotto
      Prime Martinez??? You mean when he only had 14 fights barely amateur background???

Oh yea martinez in his prime right there

once a cheater, always a cheater. Again, if they didn't fight "evidence" of plaster as ya say, why did they revoke his license then?

I guess they just did it to **** with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        1st bit of training I found for the fight:

That was from the Canelo/Kirkland media day workout. Elie Seckback likes to repost old videos for some dumbass reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          That was from the Canelo/Kirkland media day workout. Elie Seckback likes to repost old videos for some dumbass reason.

ESNews been fallin off in general tbh.

Comment

• Dwyer dropping knowledge in this one. I don't always agree with this guy but he's spot on about everything in this vid.

Comment

Dwyer dropping knowledge in this one. I don't always agree with this guy but he's spot on about everything in this vid.

Do you think it's a mismatch favoring Cotto too?

Comment

me----><-----elie

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Do you think it's a mismatch favoring Cotto too?

I think Cotto's going to win a wide UD but we shall see.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

me----><-----elie

I ***in hate that dude I swear. So ***in annoying.

Did you see what the dummy was saying in this vid? Dude's a straight ******, lol.

Comment

Dwyer dropping knowledge in this one. I don't always agree with this guy but he's spot on about everything in this vid.

gracias mano!

this was on point...I just finished watching it for the second time Guerra!!!

Comment

I think Cotto's going to win a wide UD but we shall see.

I ***in hate that dude I swear. So ***in annoying.

Did you see what the dummy was saying in this vid? Dude's a straight ******, lol.

haha yea I remember that vid... it's like if he gets offended when someone picks Cotto over Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X