• FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE BY HBO:

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE BY HBO:

Lol just came to post this

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Props to Cotto for taking this fight. I had him beating Canelo a few years ago....but on Sat, Canelo will stop him.

Comment

• WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman speaks on stripping Miguel Cotto of the Middleweight title

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised if Canelo loses the first 4-5 rounds but stops Cotto late in the fight

Comment

• I voted canelo by UD.

I just watched espn do a promo for the fight. Joe tessitore mention Mexican v PR like 5 times. It's like that is the selling point. IMO, they should be selling the greatness of the 2 fighters more than their nationality.

The thing I find compelling about the Mexican v PR rivalry is the great fighters. It would be nice if espn sold the fight this way.

They also keep comparing it to floyd/manny which seems ****** as well. Yes, we expect it to be more action packed. But people are not ******-that was a once in a generation fight.

I just wish they sold the fighters more. Instead, it's Mexicans, puerto Ricans, floyd, manny and odh.

Just hope this ridiculous selling doesn't hurt the bottom line. Looking forward to sat night.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-19-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Where's the hype in this "mega fight"'?!

**** sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X