Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
    What did you HERO Marcos 'The Bum' Maidana did to deserve Floyd?

Got beat like a ***** against Alexander, couldn't win a round, then beat few bums and a lightweight and got his shot at Floyd?

F-uck Offff
    Broner is better than anyone Khan has fought since Danny khtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Broner is better than anyone Khan has fought since Danny khtfo.

Lol only in your deluded little brain.

Broner is a C rated bum, who moved 2 weight divisions then arguably lost to Paulie before fighting Maidana.

Collazo was a established WW a former world champion at this weight, who was actually raked top 10 everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bigg rigg View Post
        lou fought with his hands down the whole time and khan was still clinching him over and over. Lol
        collazo went full ****** in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post

Broner is a C rated bum, who moved 2 weight divisions then arguably lost to Paulie before fighting Maidana.

Collazo was a established WW a former world champion at this weight, who was actually raked top 10 everywhere.
          You Khantards go on about Khan's speed. Too bad that speed doesn't mean **** when you have a glass jaw and ****ty ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by lalaland View Post
            what did you hero marcos 'the bum' maidana did to deserve floyd?

Got beat like a ***** against alexander, couldn't win a round, then beat few bums and a lightweight and got his shot at floyd?

F-uck offff
            maidana won a ww title..simple,,khan had a chance last year but instead ducked alexander

Comment

I used to be a BIG Khan fan once upon a time, but the ridiculous stuff that comes out of his mouth has cooled me on him big time.

But as far as him "deserving" a Floyd fight -- since getting blasted the f**k out by Danny, hes beat a D level opponent tune up in Carlos Molina, went literally life & death with Julio Diaz before eeking out a thinnest of margins win, and then beat Collazo. None are noteworthy at all, and were fights he was supposed to win. The only halfway impressive performance was his win over Collazo, and even that was just decent at its absolute best.

The good news? He at least won them all. So I'll give him a tiny bit of credit. But since the Garcia debacle he has really done zero to warrant any type of argument that he "deserves" a Mayweather fight. Now if you wanna argue the point that he simply deserves a fight due to his fanbase and the potential that he brings more $$$ than certain other opponents -- okay fine.

For me, if he beats the brakes off Devon Alexander, I'll get on board with him possibly "deserving" a FMJ fight. Till then doe, naaaahhhh.

Comment

For anyone that says Khan doesn't deserve a shot at Mayweather and then go on to say Thurman etc. does are just delusional. Khan probably doesn't deserve a shot but there is no fighter that does. The Pacquiao fight is never likely to happen, so we have to find someone who gives Floyd the toughest fight possible. Khan is very wrong for Floyd as he is very quick and puts punches together well but puts them together very quickly and with good power too. Despite Floyd being so good he is so right for Khan. Anyone can KO anyone at the end of the day but the chances of Floyd KO'ing Khan is much less likely than many of the other fighters in the division. I'm not saying Khan beats him but styles make fights and this is what I believe is Floyd's toughest possible test in the division right now.

Ps: If Khan doesn't deserve the fight then so did Maidana (2X),Ortiz,Guerrero etc. even Canelo who's best win was Trout and no other notable wins.

But sadly some people (specially Mayweather fans) just don't wanna admit that.

They're happy with him fighting slow plodders and NSB buys this ****.

Comment

Although I would personally be interested in this fight, I don't think he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post

Collazo's best win is who??? he is best known for losing to Mosley,Hatton and Berto...his best win is Ortiz who was coming off of 2 back to back ko's and a broken ****ing jaw

Comment

The idea that Khan challenges Floyd has to be some sort of joke.

Khan isn't on Floyd's level, and Floyd wouldn't even need a KO to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X