Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't matter if they deserve it or they don't Floyd claps them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
      Guys like Bruno, Naz, Eubank and Benn had huge followings but it wasn't due to a football club. They'd have fans all across the UK, same with Khan. Even though people associate Hatton fans with Manchester City he was loved all across Great Britain too.
      This is also true there was loads of United out in vegas for hatton aswell as the ****neys, but still not having it with Khan and this fanbase

Comment

• No one can top the fan base that Hatton had in his time.

Absolute Legend he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          No one can top the fan base that Hatton had in his time.

Absolute Legend he was.
          Yeah yeah he really was. Got me back into boxing actually after the Tszyu fight but really it's the crowd he brought that makes him an icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake19 View Post
            This is also true there was loads of United out in vegas for hatton aswell as the ****neys, but still not having it with Khan and this fanbase
            Khan has a big following in the states but a lot of his fans here are not necessarily big boxing fans but like watching him fight, a bit like a young De La Hoya but obviously not on that level. It's that star crossover quality he has. The fight would be massive wherever it takes place to be honest. I understand Khan has a lot of fans throughout Europe, Asia and Australia too.

Comment

Working...
            X