Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Beat a 40 yr old granpa collazo who fought with his hands down the whole fight and get a shot at the P4P #1.

Typical Khantard logic.
    Lou fought with his hands down the whole time and Khan was still clinching him over and over. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      4 years since his last good win, that is not deserving.

Especially when he's lost twice in that time frame.
      Lost twice to the last two credible opponents he faced, Khan has some ******ed fans.

Comment

Floyd fans knows that Khan is a threat to their 'HERO' thats why they say anything to brainwash people that Khan is a bum, not worthy etc etc.

fact is Floyd has only fought 1 fast fighter his entire career, i,e Zab Judah. Anyone with half a brain can figure that Khans style can give Floyd Mayweather Nightmares.

Khan has so many advantages over Floyd, he can win rounds based on his workrate alone.

Floyd mostly like facing power punchers with no footspeed, more like plodders.

Khan and Manny are threats cause they have hand and well and footspeed to cope with Mayweather.

Anyway Mayweather fans say that Khan doesn't deserve Floyd.

Yet guys like Maidana,Guerrero,Ortiz did? Gtfoh!!!

Comment

I mean if he fought Alexander last year and won a title then ok..but damn he ducked him to try to take a shortcut because he did no believe in himself...now..WATCH AND MARK MY WORDS HE WILL LOSE THIS FIGHT AND OR NOT LOOK GOOD AND CRY ABOUT FLOYD NOT FIGHTING HIM..

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
            Floyd fans knows that Khan is a threat to their 'HERO' thats why they say anything to brainwash people that Khan is a bum, not worthy etc etc.

fact is Floyd has only fought 1 fast fighter his entire career, i,e Zab Judah. Anyone with half a brain can figure that Khans style can give Floyd Mayweather Nightmares.

Khan has so many advantages over Floyd, he can win rounds based on his workrate alone.

Floyd mostly like facing power punchers with no footspeed, more like plodders.

Khan and Manny are threats cause they have hand and well and footspeed to cope with Mayweather.

Anyway Mayweather fans say that Khan doesn't deserve Floyd.

Yet guys like Maidana,Guerrero,Ortiz did? Gtfoh!!!
            LOL @ Khan having advantages over Floyd. Everything Khan does, Floyd does better.

You Khantards are so delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              He doesnt deserve it, what has he done

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

What did you HERO Marcos 'The Bum' Maidana did to deserve Floyd?

Got beat like a ***** against Alexander, couldn't win a round, then beat few bums and a lightweight and got his shot at Floyd?

F-uck Offff

Comment

I can't wait for Khan to lose again, so you Khantards can finally realize that your hero's just not that good.

Khan was never anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Beat a 40 yr old granpa collazo who fought with his hands down the whole fight and get a shot at the P4P #1.

Typical Khantard logic.

That grandpa is almost the same age as Marcos 'TheBum' Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                    That grandpa is almost the same age as Marcos 'TheBum' Maidana.
                    Tell me again how Khan is some master boxer, after he kept getting hit by Garcia's hooks, and struggled against shot Julio ****ing Diaz.

Comment

After the Alexander fight sure. But just collazo no

Comment

Working...
                      X