Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People can only take so much of Khan and his supporters calling for a Floyd fight while overlooking his actual opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Beat a 40 yr old granpa collazo who fought with his hands down the whole fight and get a shot at the P4P #1.

Typical Khantard logic.
      Maidana had two chances against Floyd and I truly am happy for him, he has secured his family's future.

However I don't think anyone in boxing circles (trainers, fighters, media ppl etc...) gave him any legitimate chance of winning or putting Floyd in too much trouble, at least with Khan we have a different style to what he's been in there with for a very long time.

I guess most of NSB just wants Floyd to fight slow plodders until kingdom come.

Floyd isn't going to fight Pac who would make it competitive and be the highest grossing PPV of all time.

Floyd isn't going to fight Lara who has a massive chance of upsetting the balance in the galaxy.

Floyd isn't going to fight Thurman who would be a more powerful version of Maidana.

So you guys want Floyd to fight another slow plodder, Floyd must love his fans and those tools that aren't his fans that want to give him tailor made opposition.

Comment

All the man has to do is ****ing earn it..how hard is that to understand damn

Comment

4 years since his last good win, that is not deserving.

Especially when he's lost twice in that time frame.

Comment

I mean how can you spin this?

Comment

damn he has not done jack**** in 3 ****ing years worth mentioning...what is wrong with ya'll look at this **** it is black and white in your face

Comment

My original post was obviously too much to take in for your sub-human IQs. It completely flew over all of you heads. I wish boxing fans were more intelligent, oh well.

Comment

I cringe at people who make incorrect assumptions, and then proceed to expand on them, believing that they have in some way made a valid point.

Comment

He doesn't deserve it. Khan has Garcia, Peterson, and Prescott problems.

Comment

Khan fans just like Khan himself are not confident he can actually EARN his shot at Mayweather so they kinda want a SHORTCUT to Mayweather without taking a chance...now he is fighting Alexander so that is a STEP at earning a shot a Mayweather at least.

It is actually getting quiet embarrassing seeing the hand full on Khan fans on this forum just flat out FAIL and trying to spark up talk about a fight nobody is taking all that serious BESIDES THEM

Comment

Working...
                      X