No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Moved Too Much, Got Hit A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    So if it was never known when and he was a dangerous fighter because of the incredible stamina and constant punch attack, they all had more balls than floyd. "Pay me more money, then ill fight margarito", "take the drug test, then ill fight pacquiao", "take the 60/40 deal, then ill fight pacquiao", "you leave bob arum, then ill fight pacquiao", "If showtime and FMP does the fight, then ill fight pacquiao", "If he wears the same pillow-powerlock gloves im wearing, then ill fight maidana". Floydie always full of excuses.
    You just dont get it man, cheatos wins are tainted...and ftr pwill is a great fighter but was still unknown in 2007.. i just had to reiterate that statement since i didnt post it originally

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Whos living check to check? Manny? lmfao...Are you really that stupid? i guess you didnt get the memo in the tax issue. Still holding on to the past huh? its all you got. lol
      Even you yourself admitted that Floyds demands are not fair.
      Floyd needs Manny...Because despite what his little worthless shltty fan base thinks...Floyd will always ALWAYS be remembered for DUCKING Manny PAcquiao. Who gives a shlt what little posters on Threads think. I can pull numerous videos of People in higher standards that have cameras in their face that report news to the world that think differently.
      Bottom line is...Floyd is scared to fight Manny. Wont fight Manny. Will come up with any and every excuse to not fight Manny. At the end of the day...when Floyds act of a boxing career is over...He will always be remembered for being scared to fight Manny
      Only you will think that, point blank manny doesnt have many fans, proof: If he did his PPV's would do alot better. If he's so exciting why doesnt that convert to PPV sells. He's horrible with his money and business decisions and he keeps ducking floyd, Ill show you where his promoter admits he kept him away from fighting Floyd, cause he said he knew floyd would "beat the daylights out of him" then he needed all kind of stipulations for a PED test. (if youre clean why do you need all the stipulations, why did he leave golden boy when they proposed the floyd fight? He broke a contract and signed with Arum to get out of it. then he wouldnt fight floyd when floyd called him out, his excuse was they needed to build a stadium but fought againt clottey in Cowboy STADIUM sits over 100k, then on jan 21st of this year he turned down another fight cause he wants more money you guys are easily misled so i dont blame you its your education or lack thereof.

Comment

thats cuz no one really wanted to fight a 6'1 ww. You are comparing a televised fight, with a ppv fight....
        Mosely was ppv now???

Comment

• PAC boy is destroying everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            You just dont get it man, cheatos wins are tainted...and ftr pwill is a great fighter but was still unknown in 2007.. i just had to reiterate that statement since i didnt post it originally
            No doubt that his wins are tainted. Does not change the fact that BEFORE the plasters were known, no matter for how long, he was basically considered a dangerous mexican fighter who always comes forward with tremendous stamina and a constant attack.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks its hilarious floyd had a bribed judge (moretti) payed off ref and a bigass ring to beat a b/c level boxer? But maidana is an A+ fighter ill give him that

Comment

No doubt that his wins are tainted. Does not change the fact that BEFORE the plasters were known, no matter for how long, he was basically considered a dangerous mexican fighter who always comes forward with tremendous stamina and a constant attack.
                Those were his best traits besides blocking punches with his face

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                  Only you will think that, point blank manny doesnt have many fans, proof: If he did his PPV's would do alot better. If he's so exciting why doesnt that convert to PPV sells. He's horrible with his money and business decisions and he keeps ducking floyd, Ill show you where his promoter admits he kept him away from fighting Floyd, cause he said he knew floyd would "beat the daylights out of him" then he needed all kind of stipulations for a PED test. (if youre clean why do you need all the stipulations, why did he leave golden boy when they proposed the floyd fight? He broke a contract and signed with Arum to get out of it. then he wouldnt fight floyd when floyd called him out, his excuse was they needed to build a stadium but fought againt clottey in Cowboy STADIUM sits over 100k, then on jan 21st of this year he turned down another fight cause he wants more money you guys are easily misled so i dont blame you its your education or lack thereof.
                  ho...ly...shit...balls...

Comment

Mosely was ppv now???
                    cottos not ppv material?

Comment

Those were his best traits besides blocking punches with his face
                      so floyd says, "pay me more money and ill fight margarito", knowing full well arum wasnt gonna up his contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X