Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Moved Too Much, Got Hit A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    nothing lands in this gif
    Actually he is trying to share a gif showing Maidanas exceptional defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      SMH. Fighters who have fought margarito BEFORE his plastering ways were known: Sergio Martinez, Kermit Cintron, Paul Williams, Frankie Randall, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey and Golden Johnson.Stylistically, Cotto at 147 lbs with his uncle as trainer is a completely different fighter than cotto at 154 lbs with pedro diaz. Much like tyson with cus damato and rooney at catskills compared to tyson after those trainers. So no, I don't give floyd credit where he should not get it.
      A big fight can change a fighter and his team, greatness can push a fighter to want to win at any means neccasary.. which was why he used them with cotto, and got caught by richardson.. he would have used them against floyd too...the bolded were mickey mouse fights compared to fights with cotto,mosely and floyd those were big fights and could have been big fights..it is what it is man

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I think youre a bit ***ing confused. Im gonna bet the farm that youre the type of dipshlt that thinks that No matter what Floyd offers...A fighter MUST take! Right? Yes im right. Only a ***ing idiot would think like that. Which makes up 99.9% of Floyd fan base!

What you fail to understand (besides life) Is...Manny doesn't have to take any ridiculous shlt offer from Floyd. He is still makes 8 figures a fight. Big difference when most fighters are making barley 6 figures. Hoping for a million dollar pay day.

Floyd...along with his worthless shlt fan base fail to understand that Manny dont need Floyd. And They are ready to *** Floyd up...but the deal has to be fair for both not all for Floydie poo. Hopefully...Hopefully you will get it now...but i have a hard time believing you will.
        When you are living check to check and need an advance of your purse before every fight just to keep the lights on (as the article bronx2245 posted) then you really do need Floyd. when the IRS is on your heels, you need Floyd.

When your ****ty fanbase is made up primarily of internet forum geeks who prefer streaming fights illegally and mastering in photoshop and story maker then, yes you need Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Maidana wasn't hit a lot but Floyd was?? come on Manny
          WTF did you not see Floyds face?

Seriously man you need to stop staring at his crotch!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I think youre a bit ***ing confused. Im gonna bet the farm that youre the type of dipshlt that thinks that No matter what Floyd offers...A fighter MUST take! Right? Yes im right. Only a ***ing idiot would think like that. Which makes up 99.9% of Floyd fan base!

What you fail to understand (besides life) Is...Manny doesn't have to take any ridiculous shlt offer from Floyd. He is still makes 8 figures a fight. Big difference when most fighters are making barley 6 figures. Hoping for a million dollar pay day.

Floyd...along with his worthless shlt fan base fail to understand that Manny dont need Floyd. And They are ready to *** Floyd up...but the deal has to be fair for both not all for Floydie poo. Hopefully...Hopefully you will get it now...but i have a hard time believing you will.
            wasnt you saying floyd would lose to guerrero, and that he should duck guerrero, that he would quit on his stool.....oh I have evidence that proves you have NO credibility in anything you say when EVERYONE knows youre the biggest ****rider on this entire site...
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PAC-BOY
            Guerrero will beat Floyds Ass Up! FEAR! They know He will be relentless on Floyd. Duck him Floyd Duck him!

You buffoon I will embarrass your childlike ass, so go somewhere and continue your crying. lol

Comment

SMH. Fighters who have fought margarito BEFORE his plastering ways were known: Sergio Martinez, Kermit Cintron, Paul Williams, Frankie Randall, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey and Golden Johnson. Stylistically, Cotto at 147 lbs with his uncle as trainer is a completely different fighter than cotto at 154 lbs with pedro diaz. Much like tyson with cus damato and rooney at catskills compared to tyson after those trainers. So no, I don't give floyd credit where he should not get it.
              Sergio martinez was an unknown when he fought him,kermit cintron was an up and coming champ, paul williams was an unknow to the casual fan, randall was old and forgotten, clottey was unknown from ghana, and golden johnson was a former what ? Who. Got sparked in 2 rounds ??? So. He didnt use plaster for the mickey mouse fights but used them for his mega fights, so........whats your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                A big fight can change a fighter and his team, greatness can push a fighter to want to win at any means neccasary.. which was why he used them with cotto, and got caught by richardson.. he would have used them against floyd too...the bolded were mickey mouse fights compared to fights with cotto,mosely and floyd those were big fights and could have been big fights..it is what it is man
                Paul williams is a mickey mouse fight??? hahahaha wow you are dumb. Now I know no one can take you seriously when it comes to boxing. Remember what you said, "floyd tipped my family 1000 dollars, and since then I changed my stance on him", it shows you can be bought and that your ideas flip flop. If I green k you and donate points, will you flip flop again??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  When you are living check to check and need an advance of your purse before every fight just to keep the lights on (as the article bronx2245 posted) then you really do need Floyd. when the IRS is on your heels, you need Floyd.

When your ****ty fanbase is made up primarily of internet forum geeks who prefer streaming fights illegally and mastering in photoshop and story maker then, yes you need Floyd.
                  Whos living check to check? Manny? lmfao...Are you really that ******? i guess you didnt get the memo in the tax issue. Still holding on to the past huh? its all you got. lol
                  Even you yourself admitted that Floyds demands are not fair.
                  Floyd needs Manny...Because despite what his little worthless shltty fan base thinks...Floyd will always ALWAYS be remembered for DUCKING Manny PAcquiao. Who gives a shlt what little posters on Threads think. I can pull numerous videos of People in higher standards that have cameras in their face that report news to the world that think differently.
                  Bottom line is...Floyd is scared to fight Manny. Wont fight Manny. Will come up with any and every excuse to not fight Manny. At the end of the day...when Floyds act of a boxing career is over...He will always be remembered for being scared to fight Manny

Comment

SMH. Fighters who have fought margarito BEFORE his plastering ways were known: Sergio Martinez, Kermit Cintron, Paul Williams, Frankie Randall, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey and Golden Johnson. Stylistically, Cotto at 147 lbs with his uncle as trainer is a completely different fighter than cotto at 154 lbs with pedro diaz. Much like tyson with cus damato and rooney at catskills compared to tyson after those trainers. So no, I don't give floyd credit where he should not get it.
                    The problem is since we don't know when he started using plaster, all of his wins are tainted. We do know what he did after his plastering days, starting with Mosley, and he wasn't that impressive. That's why his name should stop coming out of people's mouth like he was some superhero.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                      wasnt you saying floyd would lose to guerrero, and that he should duck guerrero, that he would quit on his stool.....oh I have evidence that proves you have NO credibility in anything you say when EVERYONE knows youre the biggest ****rider on this entire site...
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PAC-BOY
                      Guerrero will beat Floyds Ass Up! FEAR! They know He will be relentless on Floyd. Duck him Floyd Duck him!

You buffoon I will embarrass your childlike ass, so go somewhere and continue your crying. lol

There's more!

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                      Guerrero is primed, he's not intimidated, he loves to fight, he's not afraid to get hit, he's been laughing at all Floyd's antics... he will knock out Floyd tonight, then what will JMM have to say.
                      Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      Canelo is a very dangerous opponent for Floyd. I would wager everything I have that Floyd will never fight him.
                      Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Floyd been ducking Canelo

And thats real
                      Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      He won't fight Canelo if he wins against Trout, he won't fight him if loses either.

Comment

Working...
                      X