No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Moved Too Much, Got Hit A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Sergio martinez was an unknown when he fought him,kermit cintron was an up and coming champ, paul williams was an unknow to the casual fan, randall was old and forgotten, clottey was unknown from ghana, and golden johnson was a former what ? Who. Got sparked in 2 rounds ??? So. He didnt use plaster for the mickey mouse fights but used them for his mega fights, so........whats your point?
    They all had more balls than floyd. Margarito before his plastering ways was known, was a DANGEROUS fighter who had incredible stamina and a constant attack for 12 whole rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Whos living check to check? Manny? lmfao...Are you really that ******? i guess you didnt get the memo in the tax issue. Still holding on to the past huh? its all you got. lol
      Even you yourself admitted that Floyds demands are not fair.
      Floyd needs Manny...Because despite what his little worthless shltty fan base thinks...Floyd will always ALWAYS be remembered for DUCKING Manny PAcquiao. Who gives a shlt what little posters on Threads think. I can pull numerous videos of People in higher standards that have cameras in their face that report news to the world that think differently.
      Bottom line is...Floyd is scared to fight Manny. Wont fight Manny. Will come up with any and every excuse to not fight Manny. At the end of the day...when Floyds act of a boxing career is over...He will always be remembered for being scared to fight Manny
      And if he ever fought Manny and beat him, you'd still have your excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        They all had more balls than floyd. Margarito before his plastering ways was known, was a DANGEROUS fighter who had incredible stamina and a constant attack for 12 whole rounds.
        Before his plastering ways? No one knows when his plastering ways even began!

He could have been doing it from the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          I thought ya floydies was making fun of people who use "ifs", oh wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Paul williams is a mickey mouse fight??? hahahaha wow you are dumb. Now I know no one can take you seriously when it comes to boxing. Remember what you said, "floyd tipped my family 1000 dollars, and since then I changed my stance on him", it shows you can be bought and that your ideas flip flop. If I green k you and donate points, will you flip flop again??
            2 grand get it right...lol and who knew p-will back in 07-08 whenever the fight was made.... he had only a few low profile fights at the time on hbo (which was the first times you seen him, dont lie)against mathysse and sharmba mitchell i believe.. look at the facts...was cheato/ williams on ppv??? How good were the rating for that triple header back in 07? Compare to ppv fights with cotto, may would have been ppv which means HUGE MEGA FIGHTS....CHEATO/MOsely did bigger numbers for a card with 1 fight compared to a triple header that was revolved around the gatti main event....so in comparrison and do this with an open mind,

Which were the bigger fights in comparrison: margarito/williams, cotto, mosely??

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              wasnt you saying floyd would lose to guerrero, and that he should duck guerrero, that he would quit on his stool.....oh I have evidence that proves you have NO credibility in anything you say when EVERYONE knows youre the biggest ****rider on this entire site...
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PAC-BOY
              Guerrero will beat Floyds Ass Up! FEAR! They know He will be relentless on Floyd. Duck him Floyd Duck him!

You buffoon I will embarrass your childlike ass, so go somewhere and continue your crying. lol
              :AOR:Thats your response? LOL WTF does Guerrero have to do with anything? lmfao Thats when i know i got you! That's all you had to fire back at me? That weak little post. News flash dummy...I pick everyone to beat Floyd. I dont know who Floyds fighting next...but im gonna go out on a limb and say he gonna *** Floyd up! Does that weaken your shltty little post even more? You are not educated enough to quote me Nancy. You cant even respond to the post i quoted you! Dumbass! Go get your Tonka trucks kid. Leave this Boxing stuff to the big boys!

Comment

Before his plastering ways? No one knows when his plastering ways even began!

He could have been doing it from the beginning.
                So if it was never known when and he was a dangerous fighter because of the incredible stamina and constant punch attack, they all had more balls than floyd. "Pay me more money, then ill fight margarito", "take the drug test, then ill fight pacquiao", "take the 60/40 deal, then ill fight pacquiao", "you leave bob arum, then ill fight pacquiao", "If showtime and FMP does the fight, then ill fight pacquiao", "If he wears the same pillow-powerlock gloves im wearing, then ill fight maidana". Floydie always full of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  The problem is since we don't know when he started using plaster, all of his wins are tainted. We do know what he did after his plastering days, starting with Mosley, and he wasn't that impressive. That's why his name should stop coming out of people's mouth like he was some superhero.
                  I got to agree with this statement here..

Comment

Raheem? Yeah that says it all right there! I see now.

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                      2 grand get it right...lol and who knew p-will back in 07-08 whenever the fight was made.... he had only a few low profile fights at the time on hbo (which was the first times you seen him, dont lie)against mathysse and sharmba mitchell i believe.. look at the facts...was cheato/ williams on ppv??? How good were the rating for that triple header back in 07? Compare to ppv fights with cotto, may would have been ppv which means HUGE MEGA FIGHTS....CHEATO/MOsely did bigger numbers for a card with 1 fight compared to a triple header that was revolved around the gatti main event....so in comparrison and do this with an open mind,

Which were the bigger fights in comparrison: margarito/williams, cotto, mosely??
                      thats cuz no one really wanted to fight a 6'1 ww. You are comparing a televised fight, with a ppv fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X