No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Moved Too Much, Got Hit A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    A boxers goes 12 rounds with a man who has 31 ko's out of 34 wins and gets a swollen lip and nose..amazing..smh
    Hmm.. I think I remember Devon Alexander's face being pretty clean after he dominated Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      nothing lands in this gif

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        I JUst know what to expect when i get into a floyd/pac thread..its the same people saying the same shiat, which is why i know what arguments are going to be thrown out there its so predictable... floyd had motives which was why he retired, possibly to duck cotto, he was THEE CHALLENGE at the time, but the same guy you say floyd ducked in plasterito did a number on cotto with bricks in his hands....margarito took cottos prime and he was a dummy to fight pac at a catch weight... that said cotto moved up and looked great at 54 and beat sum notables guys and was the top guy at 54 when may fought him...so i would give hi, full credit for that win and you should too. Do yo think it was a smart move for may to decline an 8million $ purse to fight cheato when he surely would have used plaster to beat him??? He surely beat your beloved cotto with plaster thats for sure... be fair man
        SMH. Fighters who have fought margarito BEFORE his plastering ways were known: Sergio Martinez, Kermit Cintron, Paul Williams, Frankie Randall, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey and Golden Johnson. Stylistically, Cotto at 147 lbs with his uncle as trainer is a completely different fighter than cotto at 154 lbs with pedro diaz. Much like tyson with cus damato and rooney at catskills compared to tyson after those trainers. So no, I don't give floyd credit where he should not get it.

Comment

• and i feel pacquiao has been a bit spiteful since the start of the algieri promotion, im not sure pacquiao likes where he's at the moment, he wants the big fights and the peoples recognition again

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            nothing lands in this gif
            Lol.. They do land.. on Maidana's shoulder

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              I JUst know what to expect when i get into a floyd/pac thread..its the same people saying the same shiat, which is why i know what arguments are going to be thrown out there its so predictable... floyd had motives which was why he retired, possibly to duck cotto, he was THEE CHALLENGE at the time, but the same guy you say floyd ducked in plasterito did a number on cotto with bricks in his hands....margarito took cottos prime and he was a dummy to fight pac at a catch weight... that said cotto moved up and looked great at 54 and beat sum notables guys and was the top guy at 54 when may fought him...so i would give hi, full credit for that win and you should too. Do yo think it was a smart move for may to decline an 8million $ purse to fight cheato when he surely would have used plaster to beat him??? He surely beat your beloved cotto with plaster thats for sure... be fair man
              That's where your bias shows... Cotto is not #1 at JMW at the time that Floyd fought him, that's just some made up politics to sell the fight.
              He fought Foreman, Mayorga, then damaged goods Margarito. How was that #1?
              He fought Floyd, lost, then fought his first true JMW challenge in Trout, then lost!

Comment

• Originally posted by jso416 View Post
                Hmm.. I think I remember Devon Alexander's face being pretty clean after he dominated Maidana.
                was garcia his trainer then? has marcos improved?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                  at least you admit it, Manny turned down another fight against Floyd, He just a typical athlete wanting more money.......but he said he'd fight for charity that means free or is it he wants more money? Is he catholic or was that vodoo his mama was doing? He's a good man or is his philandering, ********, drug using, pushing Hennessy to the massses just his christian ways.
                  I think youre a bit ***ing confused. Im gonna bet the farm that youre the type of dipshlt that thinks that No matter what Floyd offers...A fighter MUST take! Right? Yes im right. Only a ***ing idiot would think like that. Which makes up 99.9% of Floyd fan base!

What you fail to understand (besides life) Is...Manny doesn't have to take any ridiculous shlt offer from Floyd. He is still makes 8 figures a fight. Big difference when most fighters are making barley 6 figures. Hoping for a million dollar pay day.

Floyd...along with his worthless shlt fan base fail to understand that Manny dont need Floyd. And They are ready to *** Floyd up...but the deal has to be fair for both not all for Floydie poo. Hopefully...Hopefully you will get it now...but i have a hard time believing you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScantsRants View Post
                    And what did you do against Brandon Rios?!
                    That was actual boxing - simultaneous movement and attack. (Btw simultaneous means at the same time)

In Floyd's case, it was just running. But he's 37 years old. Can't blame him for resorting so low. Just gets weird that people will defend that as "boxing"

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      was garcia his trainer then? has marcos improved?
                      Not really.. he uses the jab more now, but ultimately he's pretty much the same fighter. I believe Devon would school him again in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X