Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV would you get on Cinco De Mayo 2015? May vs Khan or Canelo vs Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    mexicans will sell out mgm at any price for canelo-cotto not canelo-lara...
    and of course will not be as big as canelo-floyd but it will be bigger than floy-chino for example..
    but again MGM doesnt get to pick who fights on that date, is the promoters and networks, and on this case i will go for TOPRANK-GBP along with HBO over TMT and SHO...
    if that fight happens in cinco de mayo, lol, big dunn will be sitting all alone in his house watching khan vs mayweather while mayweather marathons across the ring when glass jawed runner khan tries make it a run fest that big dunn will probably sleep through, lol, big dunn is angry at canelo vs cotto idea in 5 de mayo, lol, boo hoo hoo, lol
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 09-11-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      They are going to tell the MGM what fight to hold in their arena?
      you were the one that said it, lol think about that, lol

Comment

They are going to tell the MGM what fight to hold in their arena?
        mgm is only a place, they dont do matchmaking...
        is promoters and networks who do that and if MGM doesnt like it then they can prob choose not to be part of it, but then again there is also Thomas & Mack...
        at the end of the day if floyd wants to use that date too both fights will take place in different venues, and in my opinion it will be a mistake from mgm to take parts with TMT instead of GBP-TR... but lets assume they pick TMT, do you actually believe TMT can put up a big event to compete with TR-GBP??

Comment

is promoters and networks who do that and if MGM doesnt like it then they can prob choose not to be part of it, but then again there is also Thomas & Mack...
          at the end of the day if floyd wants to use that date too both fights will take place in different venues, and in my opinion it will be a mistake from mgm to take parts with TMT instead of GBP-TR... but lets assume they pick TMT, do you actually believe TMT can put up a big event to compete with TR-GBP??
          big dunn is the one who does the sites, match making, tikket sales, lol, he is a expert at this, lol, hes a talented man , lol, he probably works for the money team and al haymon homeboy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            big dunn is the one who does the sites, match making, tikket sales, lol, he is a expert at this, lol, hes a talented man , lol, he probably works for the money team and al haymon homeboy, lol
            lol, you are trolling hard on big dunn...

Comment

lol, you are trolling hard on big dunn...
              he desrves it homie, lol, everything he says is said outta his loyalty to floyd, lol, he sounds like if he works for ****in mayweather, lol, that makes big dunn a simple target, lol, that guy will continue too get trolled on by anyone if he tries too behave like a dilusional expert know it all, lol, he should just give a ****in opinion and shut up on acting like floyd controls boxing attitude, lol

Comment

That's kind of my point- the ticket pricing for the canelo/cotto event will be less than a floyd non event. So that's the only reason I'm suggesting they would choose a floyd fight.

Thomas and mack is a terrible venue for a fight-thats why it hasn't been used much lately.

If they stand to make more from the floyd fight it's not a mistake. If the numbers show canelo v cotto is more profitable-then they would surely choose that fight.

I think gbp has the date on reserve. Maybe odh decides **** it and wants canelo there to screw floyd. That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  I think the arguments could easily be made. Every company has to transition their business at one point, and that initial transition will take a fiscal hit.

Either way, they also have to look out for their own interest and Floyd casually talking about fighting in NYC and UK is not in their interest. If they can capture Canelo's loyalty from the jump, then that bodes well. Much like they captured FLoyd's loyalty and much like the Garden captured Cotto's loyalty.

It's all quite fascinating - and we're all just speculating. I think GBP and TR will want to maximize the earning potential of Cotto-Canelo, and no matter how anyone slices it, competing against Floyd just hurts everyone's bottom line. Floyd fights in May, Cotto/Canelo in June. Maximize viewership
                  Mgm already has canelo because he is with gbp. He will surely be the "house" fighter. Mgm will continue to have the best fights in Vegas for the foreseeable future.

Yeah I don't think anyone really wins when 3 of the 4 biggest US draws fight at the same time. But it would be interesting to see the fallout.

Comment

That's kind of my point- the ticket pricing for the canelo/cotto event will be less than a floyd non event. So that's the only reason I'm suggesting they would choose a floyd fight.

Thomas and mack is a terrible venue for a fight-thats why it hasn't been used much lately.

If they stand to make more from the floyd fight it's not a mistake. If the numbers show canelo v cotto is more profitable-then they would surely choose that fight.

I think gbp has the date on reserve. Maybe odh decides **** it and wants canelo there to screw floyd. That makes sense.
                    now youre suggesting, lol, i thought you were a ****in expert, lol, of course, everyone wants too hear your suggestions , lol, you are a floyd fan on the internet, lol, your suggestions are pure gold, lol wtf?????????????, lol

Comment

The real question is, Floyd vs Pac at MGM or Canelo vs Cotto at MSG, which fight you buying?

Comment

Working...
                      X