Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV would you get on Cinco De Mayo 2015? May vs Khan or Canelo vs Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which PPV would you get on Cinco De Mayo 2015? May vs Khan or Canelo vs Cotto?

I'm just curious to see which one would you buy or see. All of these fighters have good fan bases and potentially matched up with one another can do good PPV numbers(I don't care about PPV numbers honestly). Are you curious to see how Mayweather matches up with someone with speed vs Khan or would you rather see a great body puncher with a great left hook in Cotto face off against a hard hitter in Canelo? Which one will you be watching?
    Khan vs Floyd
    17.17%
    Canelo vs Cotto
    75.76%
    Neither
    1.01%
    I'll stream both
    6.06%

Cotto vs Canelo and it isn't even close.

That is guaranteed to get your money's worth and would give Cotto a chance to prove this resurgence with Roach is for real! And even though I'm a huge Cotto fan even if Canelo wins Cotto it would be a war while it lasted.

Only way you get me to pick that BS is if Khan fights Thurman or Guerrero in December, not Lopez, Mattysse vs Danny 2, Molina-Broner, and Maidana-Guerrero/Thurman on the undercard.

Comment

Canelo vs. Cotto, although I would like to see an interesting co-feature on the card.

Comment

Respectfully, NSB is the wrong place for this question.

Diehard fans will surely choose the more competitive and/or less expensive fight. Casuals will choose the fight with the bigger name.

Seeing as many casuals saw both cotto and canelo lose to Floyd-its hard,to see them choosing that fight.

Comment

Canelo-Cotto, not much to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            Canelo vs. Cotto, although I would like to see an interesting co-feature on the card.
            That's what I'm hoping for. Give us at least some decent undercards but since it's "Puerto Rico vs Mexico" maybe they will match some of their boxers and it might provide some fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Respectfully, NSB is the wrong place for this question.

Diehard fans will surely choose the more competitive and/or less expensive fight. Casuals will choose the fight with the bigger name.

Seeing as many casuals saw both cotto and canelo lose to Floyd-its hard,to see them choosing that fight.
              Okay with that being said. Which one will you be getting?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Okay with that being said. Which one will you be getting?
                Floyd v Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Floyd v Khan.
                  So by your own words your a casual lmao!

Comment

It would be ****** to put up Mayweather-Khan & Cotto-Canelo on the same day (5 May 2015)...the Mayweather-Khan PPV numbers will take a huge hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X