No announcement yet.

Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
    LOL this dude job is just that, hes not the brains behind the operations.
    ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
      Are you asking me out on a date? You'll have to come up with something more original than Greystone if you want me to date a guy into incest who speaks jive.
      I'm only entertaining this bc I'm up bored. To be honest. It's also funny that ppl like you only have courage behind a keyboard. How does that feel to know with out this level of anonymity deep down inside you're small in the inside. That you have to troll on the internet to make yourself feel good. Where as if I really was a bored as I was putting on I can text a chick over or drive down to the strip and go get **** wasted at Hyde drais or 1oak. I'm on here by choice you're on here bc you have **** else to give you this level of power or aliveness. So you can talk all the **** you want. Anyone with a brain know who really have the better end of the stick. 70-80% of the ppl on here would change life's with me in a second for a year to be honest.

Comment

Lol this dude hit's like a girl!

Floyd hires musclebound jokers who look the part and lets face it, he will be paying this joker peanuts to just look intimidating, and the bodyguard will love the attention working for $15 an hour

Comment

What is it about nightclubs you love so much? You seem obsessed with them. I've always found them kind of boring.

Comment

What is it about nightclubs you love so much? You seem obsessed with them. I've always found them kind of boring.
            They are boring for the most part. That's why I'm at home. I don't go out unless I'm getting paid. It would be like working at mcdonalds and going there to eat on your day off. My friends are there working or hanging out so if I was that bored I'll go down there and hang out. It's just like any other Job it gets tiring boring redundant the girls get annoying. It's the different ppl you meet and host that make the job not the clubs itself. Being able to hang out with ppl all around the world and make friendships it what makes me live it besides the money.

Comment

Hmmm yeah, I don't really like listening to people talk so that won't work. If we go on a date it'll have to be hiking or something. Maybe a quiet seafood shack in Malibu.

Comment

WOW!!!! He moves like he's just injected a bar of heroin.

Comment

His job isn't to be a boxer and show his skills off.

Comment

flat black paint on a corvette
                    it's hideous and quite stupid too. in a cold country you'd get away with it, but in VEGAS? that thing better have good air conditioning. you'd be able to fry an egg on the hood.

Comment

Why does every thread get turned into a p*ssing contest? Why can you never discuss the technique or anything?

Who gives a **** how hard you are supposed to be, how much money you claim to own, how many women you claim you bang. Get a grip. If your life was that great you wouldn't be using a damn boxing forum to boast about it.

WTF is up with you incoherent Floydjoys seriously? Ghetto trash. Grown ass undersized men with huge delusional egos and huge mouths who can't back up a damn thing still living at home bragging about imaginary lavish lifestyles. Seek help you hollow skulled ****wits and stop derailing every thread with your TMT wannabe **** and arranging internet fights you are too much of a gutless choirboy to attend.

Every single thread these days gets turned into some babbling load of tripe about some muppet claiming he is this and that.

The best thing that can be done is decent posters who wish to discuss the actual sport put these drips on ignore so they can't post in threads to derail them.
                      Last edited by dan_cov; 09-10-2014, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X