Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kadena View Post
    apparently he used to be an MMA fighter
    Dunno if that was just a joke coz of how rubbish he is but yeah i can see him being an mma guy for sure

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      That's a powerful gif you got.

FINISH HIM!

*Delivers the Elbow of Satan*

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
        Well, I guess you illiterate dudes gotta have each other's backs.
        I am not fat, short nor "asain". Congratulations on your dual associate's degrees and milking FAFSA. I'm pretty sure nobody has any idea what you're ranting about.
        No need for a fafsa chump I actually qualified for an apprenticeship for a firm out of high school. Kingwilliamwallace on Instagram we can for sure day I live a better life than you do.

Comment

How? I get to be a hot spicy stud. You're stuck as you (ranting internet schizophrenic).

Comment

How? I get to be a spicy stud. You're stuck as you.
            I'm 27 my own boss fly all over the world make insane money and work 3 nights a week. I could fck a different chick everyday. I have fck mom and daughters at the same time, sisters cousins best friends. Me and my boy fck a whole bridal party once. Im either at a table or cabana at the best pool parties and clubs every time I go out I'll take my life over yours. Now it's so old I don't even fck any more it's so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by obama2.0 View Post
              i'm 27 my own boss fly all over the world make insane money and work 3 nights a week. I could fck a different chick everyday. I have fck mom and daughters at the same time, sisters cousins best friends. Me and my boy fck a whole bridal party once. Im either at a table or cabana at the best pool parties and clubs every time i go out i'll take my life over yours. Now it's so old i don't even fck any more it's so boring.
              hahahahahahahaha

Comment

like father, like son

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

You or anyone ever come to Vegas. Look me up I'll show you what Vegas really about. The clubs the pool parties ain't **** it the after parties and after hours that make your trip.

Comment

What about the bridal showers and incest clubs? I'm from L.A. and I've been to Vegas plenty of times but nobody offered me incest. I guess you have to be an engineer/psychologist.

Comment

What about the bridal showers and incest clubs? I'm from L.A. and I've been to Vegas plenty of times but nobody offered me incest. I guess you have to be an engineer/psychologist.
                      Those are closed 9 months out of year. But hey feel free to fck your mom and sister all you want at home. See that's how I know you don't get *****. None at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X