Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Jizzy I'm talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
      I'm 27 my own boss fly all over the world make insane money and work 3 nights a week. I could fck a different chick everyday. I have fck mom and daughters at the same time, sisters cousins best friends. Me and my boy fck a whole bridal party once. Im either at a table or cabana at the best pool parties and clubs every time I go out I'll take my life over yours. Now it's so old I don't even fck any more it's so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
        Is this Jizzy I'm talking to?
        Like I said anyone of you haters ever come out look me up. I don't have to lie to a forum full a dudes. If any of you female family members ever came out here it's 70% she fcked or scked a host or promoter. Sad but true all women cheat in Vegas all women. Out of group of 5 women 3 fck and one don't fck but make out. Then it's that one token good girl that don't do anything. We fck have or pick with all the girls that come here and what we don't get the ballers and bottle poppers do. But in pecking order the host and promoters come before the bottles poppers and ballers

Comment

Like I said anyone of you haters ever come out look me up. I don't have to lie to a forum full a dudes. If any of you female family members ever came out here it's 70% she fcked or scked a host or promoter. Sad but true all women cheat in Vegas all women. Out of group of 5 women 3 fck and one don't fck but make out. Then it's that one token good girl that don't do anything. We fck have or pick with all the girls that come here and what we don't get the ballers and bottle poppers do. But in pecking order the host and promoters come before the bottles poppers and ballers
          What the flying **** are you talking about dude? Are you on meth?

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Take that down before they report you. But if I could post so of the ish in my phone or my old blackberry you wouldn't believe it.

Comment

What the flying **** are you talking about dude? Are you on meth?
              I'm saying it's good chance if your mom sister cousin or gf come to Vegas she's prolly not leaving with out sucking some dck of a guy who works in Vegas somewhere.

Comment

OK but you went from a crazy rant about how once you went into a boxing gym as a kid therefore can beat up 90% of the planet, to accusing me of being a fat shy Asian, and now your past 3 posts have been incoherent walls of text about how you pretend to be a promoter in order to have sex with entire families at the same time.

What is it about Jizzy that got you this excited?

Comment

OK but you went from a crazy rant about how once you went into a boxing gym as a kid to accusing me of being a fat Asian wimp, and now your past 3 posts have been incoherent walls of text about how you pretend to be a promoter in order to have sex with entire families at the same time.

What is it about Jizzy that got you this excited?
                  Yea just mad hater my whole life is made up I created a fake Instagram. Every big fight I post my number on boxing scene for anyone who's coming out to Vegas to hit me up bc I know it's expensive I offer to help them out in any way I can you hating on me. Wtf do you do for a living even if you make more money than me highly doubt it no way is what you do is as fun as what I do. I don't live in secrecy any thing I say over the internet I can back up in real life I'm no keyboard warrior my friend and the next time I'm in la I'll I invite you out to greystone or supper club to show you what it's like to see sparklers everywhere you go.

Comment

Are you asking me out on a date? You'll have to come up with something more original than Greystone if you want me to date a guy into incest who speaks jive.

Comment

I'm 27 my own boss fly all over the world make insane money and work 3 nights a week. I could fck a different chick everyday. I have fck mom and daughters at the same time, sisters cousins best friends. Me and my boy fck a whole bridal party once. Im either at a table or cabana at the best pool parties and clubs every time I go out I'll take my life over yours. Now it's so old I don't even fck any more it's so boring.
                      Christ

Comment

Working...
                      X