Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak arm punches. He doesn't put his body into them. Maybe he's a better grappler...

Comment

• not at all.......

Comment

• Larry would be a much better body guard than these chumps. Larry will literally die for floyd. That kinda of psychotic and maniacal devotion is rare. The bigger dude said he's only been there for a few months. Larry should apply for the next opening.

Comment

• Ray Rice would knock that fool out

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Wow I thought you were some type of troll mocking black people but I checked your instagram and you are a real race driven Flowmo, the 80s called and they want their shades back
            So... he's not the white guy? Damn, that looked to be exactly what I was picturing lol. That flying and ****ing a different female every night comment was quite hilarious though you have to admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Floyd groupies coming together just defend a fkin body guard. That is pathetic. They defend anything that has to do with Floyd... even bodyguards.
              Everybody critiquing his punching ability and calling him weak is even more pathetic lol. People talk about floy so much now they've moved on to his bodyguards

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                This is the guido that wanted to throw down with Maidana and Robert Garcia lol

On the wrecking bag.

All that money and you employ that to be your personal bodyguard?
                Robert Garcia would have KO'd him en DosMilliseconds!

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Everybody critiquing his punching ability and calling him weak is even more pathetic lol. People talk about floy so much now they've moved on to his bodyguards

you're beginning to sound more and more like Dunn everyday

Comment

• Jizzy Mack fucks up everyone who has posted in this thread.

Then you've had your ass kicked by a guy with no technique, and who calls himself "Jizzy"

That said, Floyd isn't doing himself any favors by employing a guy who refers to himself as Jizz.

Comment

• Well he looks better on the bag than majority of this forum I bet, better then a lot of the **** I saw in training and nutrition section.

And yes he's stiff and seems to have no power (but what makes you think he is going all out on the bag), I rarely through with intent these days the odd time I do hit the bag these days, wrapped or not I'm not trying to get a fracture again.

As far as critique, he seems to be putting his body into it, whoever said arm punches watch him, he is turning his body with the punches, just weak with no power.

He is standing too close to the bag/poor extension on punches.

He appears to be standing right in front of the bag, stance all wrong MMA style.

From the good, well he is protecting his chin, his hands always come back to his chin after a shot thrown so that is good.

P.S. I think the guy is a complete tool but lets be fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X