No announcement yet.

Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    Larry would be a much better body guard than these chumps. Larry will literally die for floyd. That kinda of psychotic and maniacal devotion is rare. The bigger dude said he's only been there for a few months. Larry should apply for the next opening.
    he might end up being floyd's Mark David Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Jizzy Mack fucks up everyone who has posted in this thread.

Then you've had your ass kicked by a guy with no technique, and who calls himself "Jizzy"

That said, Floyd isn't doing himself any favors by employing a guy who refers to himself as Jizz.
      I am not a boxer but I wrestle Division 1, and have been Catch wrestling for about 9 years, and I'm not saying I am some tough guy but there are a thousand juiced up dudes with bad attitudes where I am from in Oklahoma and none of those guys ever took my lunch money, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        I am not a boxer but I wrestle Division 1, and have been Catch wrestling for about 9 years, and I'm not saying I am some tough guy but there are a thousand juiced up dudes with bad attitudes where I am from in Oklahoma and none of those guys ever took my lunch money, lol
        You can also beat up everyone in this thread, lol.

Jizzy Mack, there, is a pretty good in jiu jitsu himself.

I did some catch wrestling (only for about a year). Under Billy Scott, who trained directly under Billy Robinson (RIP).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          he might end up being floyd's Mark David Chapman
          Or his personal fleshlight.

Comment

Or his personal fleshlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              This is the guido that wanted to throw down with Maidana and Robert Garcia lol

On the wrecking bag.

All that money and you employ that to be your personal bodyguard?
              All those muscles and he hits like a 12 year old 100 pound mimi flyweight

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                The problem is boxing is not fighting. While he looks stiff on the heavy bag, he's a really strong dude and if he got a hold of you it would be over.

There are many different aspects of fighting other than boxing.
                At times dudes with muscles have weak chins so before he grabs you, you pop on the chin and they fall like a sack of potatoes

Comment

Larry would be a much better body guard than these chumps. Larry will literally die for floyd. That kinda of psychotic and maniacal devotion is rare. The bigger dude said he's only been there for a few months. Larry should apply for the next opening.
                  He already works for Floyd he's the Toilet Paper handler when Floyd uses the rest room he's at the Door every morning waiting eagerly to wipe Floyd and place baby powder to Ole Floydie. Floyd usually tips him for a job well done. Floyd also provides Obamacare for him

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                    This exactly.

I have an uncle who is a bodyguard and he call it being a *bullet catcher* so their job is to get in the line of fire or to stand in harms way to protect the client while the other bodyguards get the client to safety.
                    BINGO!!!! Wee haaaave a winner. Most people do not understand ThAT is precisely what a bodyguard is there to do. Yes there are different ways of doing it. These guys are low level....BOdies. GUys who are better usually do not look tough or intimidating so you cannot easily identify them. The people who plan have to know their sh11zle been there done that trained others to do as well. Not easy, not easy! You have to be very good unde pressure, watch everything because........................

If someone really wants to get you they probably will make a damn good effort. Thats the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      BINGO!!!! Wee haaaave a winner. Most people do not understand ThAT is precisely what a bodyguard is there to do. Yes there are different ways of doing it. These guys are low level....BOdies. GUys who are better usually do not look tough or intimidating so you cannot easily identify them. The people who plan have to know their sh11zle been there done that trained others to do as well. Not easy, not easy! You have to be very good unde pressure, watch everything because........................

If someone really wants to get you they probably will make a damn good effort. Thats the truth.
                      If someone wanted Floyd they wouldn't try to kick his butt with all those Neanderthals there they would probably try to shoot him from a distance probably with a rifle

Comment

Working...
                      X