Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like taking Tyson but removing all the skill and punching technique away

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
        LOL this dude job is just that, hes not the brains behind the operations.
        i dont know what his position is as far as security

but there is usually a guy in-charge of security, who calls the shots, its a hard job, especially protecting a diva like floyd, who's driving around in fast cars, these guys have their hands full guarding this guy, and keeping up with him

normally how it works is u have the head of security who organizes what they will do according to Floyds daily activities, then you have the the bodyguards who are assigned by the head of security

these guys have to be ahead of floyd and behind him, opening doors, holding back crowds, following him around in cars or when he's running, holding his bags, holding his hoes bags...they have their hands full with this diva..then they also have to save him from guys like ti and his gun tooting hommies

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          he's a bodyguard though not a professional fighter

bodyguards duty is to to plan ahead for the safety of his client, give advice as far as the safest route to take, phone ahead, make arrangements with the client and or management..it's not simply about showing up and pushing people around.

its more about being vigil, stopping any drama before it gets serious and gettin the client to safety and out of harms way

a guy that size is capable of holding back the average joe, and i noted floyd has a couple of big dudes protecting him
          Yeah but I don't think he's THAT type of bodyguard, he's not like a secret service guy. His job is to look muscular and hold back girl's boyfriends in clubs.

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff will fuk that clown up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              he's a bodyguard though not a professional fighter

bodyguards duty is to to plan ahead for the safety of his client, give advice as far as the safest route to take, phone ahead, make arrangements with the client and or management..it's not simply about showing up and pushing people around.

its more about being vigil, stopping any drama before it gets serious and gettin the client to safety and out of harms way

a guy that size is capable of holding back the average joe, and i noted floyd has a couple of big dudes protecting him
              This exactly.

I have an uncle who is a bodyguard and he call it being a *bullet catcher* so their job is to get in the line of fire or to stand in harms way to protect the client while the other bodyguards get the client to safety.

Comment

i was lurking his instagram page, dude is ******ed for real

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
                  Yeah but I don't think he's THAT type of bodyguard, he's not like a secret service guy. His job is to look muscular and hold back girl's boyfriends in clubs.
                  i'm not saying he is secret service bodyguards, thats a whole different ball game

but there are basic ethics all security firms have to follow, basic security protocol, floyd clearly hanst employed some ghetto homeboys who have no concept of what protecting a client is, instead of diffusing and protecting the client they get embroiled in a brawl and the client ends up dead or in jail..thats how ghetto security gets down..broners security

Comment

I'm impressed with Jizzy Mack's technique.

Dude knocks out Klitschko with that heavy bag work #andthenew

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                      This exactly.

I have an uncle who is a bodyguard and he call it being a *bullet catcher* so their job is to get in the line of fire or to stand in harms way to protect the client while the other bodyguards get the client to safety.
                      basically..

Comment

Working...
                      X