No announcement yet.

Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

This is the guido that wanted to throw down with Maidana and Robert Garcia lol

On the wrecking bag.

All that money and you employ that to be your personal bodyguard?

apparently he used to be an MMA fighter

Comment

Lmfao and he think them slaps are gonna do any damage lmfao, you can tell this fools never let them hangs go in a serious fight. Even the cameraman and spectators are like this guys serious hit that bag hard motherfucker lol

Comment

Hits like a girl....

Comment

Well that was.... unimpressive.

Comment

he's a bodyguard though not a professional fighter

bodyguards duty is to to plan ahead for the safety of his client, give advice as far as the safest route to take, phone ahead, make arrangements with the client and or management..it's not simply about showing up and pushing people around.

its more about being vigil, stopping any drama before it gets serious and gettin the client to safety and out of harms way

a guy that size is capable of holding back the average joe, and i noted floyd has a couple of big dudes protecting him

Comment

Can some experienced guys break these clips down?

Myself, I see pure arm punching and I'd expect the bag to rock much more

Comment

Thats floyd's boyfriend when ray j is tired...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

bodyguards duty is to to plan ahead for the safety of his client, give advice as far as the safest route to take, phone ahead, make arrangements with the client and or management..it's not simply about showing up and pushing people around.

its more about being vigil, stopping any drama before it gets serious and gettin the client to safety and out of harms way

a guy that size is capable of holding back the average joe, and i noted floyd has a couple of big dudes protecting him

LOL this dude job is just that, hes not the brains behind the operations.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                    LOL this dude job is just that, hes not the brains behind the operations.
                    Oh dear Frankie

Comment

Working...
                    X