Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wladamir always have issues with random drug testing demands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
    You've got to be considerably stupid or just ignorant to think the likes of Wlad, Joshua and a few more arent juicing.

The only HW who I believe enters that ring naturally but in good shape is Haye and I'm not even a fan of his.
    Gaye?

The Cruiserweight who takes suspicious year long breaks with random injuries where he hands in his boxing licence and therefore isn't subject to the year round random testing imposed by the BBBofC?

That dude?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      I do not recall him declining testing and threatening to not fight...please dont post the rodriguz crap at a press conferance after the fight was already signed..wlad does this in negotiations
      Isn't that exactly what Pulev did, Lazza?

And didn't Wladimir accept the request by Povetkin?

Comment

Because he is using steroids and really is a robot.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
          Stop...Vlad has had WADA testing in fights in the past and won by KO. WADA is the best in the world.

Comment

Wlad doesn't have a problem with drug testing. Plus wlad is a 100% honest and good person who lives a good and healthy lifestyle so it wouldn't make sense for him to take steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
              I always suspected Wlad of using steroids but I am a firm believer of "innocent until proven guilty" and Wlad has not tested positive to my knowledge, so until he does he is innocent.
              And he doesn't hire steroid scientists or former steroid suppliers. Wlad is IMO absolutely clean. There is no reason to suspect anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                He seems to get upset and threaten to cancel fights when random drug testing is asked for..why is this?? I know Vitali tested dirty in the Olympics but does Wladamir have something to hide now?
                Let me explain the Vitali situation to you, and this is all fact btw, no racial bias or hatred or anything else that goes on here.

Vitali, before the Olympics was injured and given some medication, he was unsure as to what the medication contained and thought it may be considered illegal, so he told the Ukrainian Boxing Board all about it. They, at the time, said it was fine, he went ahead with his campaign, got tested and banned. Due to know fault of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Gaye?

The Cruiserweight who takes suspicious year long breaks with random injuries where he hands in his boxing licence and therefore isn't subject to the year round random testing imposed by the BBBofC?

That dude?
                  Why would they not test someone just becaise they're sidelined? Defeats the purpose of year round testing. Pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Let me explain the Vitali situation to you, and this is all fact btw, no racial bias or hatred or anything else that goes on here.

Vitali, before the Olympics was injured and given some medication, he was unsure as to what the medication contained and thought it may be considered illegal, so he told the Ukrainian Boxing Board all about it. They, at the time, said it was fine, he went ahead with his campaign, got tested and banned. Due to know fault of his own.
                    You do realize that's everyone's excuse, right?

"I thought it was ok!"

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Why would they not test someone just becaise they're sidelined? Defeats the purpose of year round testing. Pretty dumb.
                      Because he handed in his boxing licence.

Comment

Working...
                      X