Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wladamir always have issues with random drug testing demands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Because he handed in his boxing licence.
    As in, retired? Don't think you would need to hand in anything to do that. And if so, you'd have to re-apply each time. And if that's the case, he wouldn't be able to do that more than once in a decent span.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      As in, retired? Don't think you would need to hand in anything to do that. And if so, you'd have to re-apply each time. And if that's the case, he wouldn't be able to do that more than once in a decent span.
      He's handed in his licence twice I believe. Definitely once after the Wladimir fight. He had to re-apply for it before the Chisora fight but they turned them both down after the brawl in Germany. So they were licensed under the Luxembourg Board....lol

Comment

He's handed in his licence twice I believe. Definitely once after the Wladimir fight. He had to re-apply for it before the Chisora fight but they turned them both down after the brawl in Germany. So they were licensed under the Luxembourg Board....lol
        I see. So he's done it once that we know for sure. And they turned him down (along with Chisora). Doesn't seem like he did it to avoid testing then. Not saying he's innocent but this doesn't seem related.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I see. So he's done it once that we know for sure. And they turned him down (along with Chisora). Doesn't seem like he did it to avoid testing then. Not saying he's innocent but this doesn't seem related.
          The post I responded to suggested that Anthony Joshua was juicing even though he's been through the Olympic testing and now the BBBofC testing. Then the guy said he thought Haye was the only one who wasn't clean. So I questioned that logic.

Comment

The post I responded to suggested that Anthony Joshua was juicing even though he's been through the Olympic testing and now the BBBofC testing. Then the guy said he thought Haye was the only one who wasn't clean. So I questioned that logic.
            Haye to me is clearly dirty. He's a walking poster boy. Don't have an opinion for Joshua either way but wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              ??? how did you even bring up Ward and why??

because he saw me post. i am andre ward. and yes, i'm on the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                ??? how did you even bring up Ward and why??
                Why you think they bring up Ward? It's a racial thing with these idiots that can't debate boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by movement View Post
                  Why you think they bring up Ward? It's a racial thing with these idiots that can't debate boxing.
                  But the same thing happened with Ward....

Comment

But the same thing happened with Ward....
                    By the same thing you mean where Delvon only brought up drug testing AFTER the contracts were alright signed and negotiated? The same contract where there were no mentions of random testing to begin with? The same testing that Delvon only brought up super late in camp just to play around with Ward's head?

Comment

Originally posted by movement View Post
                      By the same thing you mean where Delvon only brought up drug testing AFTER the contracts were alright signed and negotiated? The same contract where there were no mentions of random testing to begin with? The same testing that Delvon only brought up super late in camp just to play around with Ward's head?
                      That's exactly what Pulev did with Wladimir

Comment

Working...
                      X