Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wladamir always have issues with random drug testing demands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably because he's on some stuff that he shouldn't be on. That's why his jab sends people flying. Listen, the only people who don't take random tests when asked are on the juice. Plain and simple.

Comment

And don't bring up Ward either because Delvin or whatever his no name ass was called didn't bring it up to the very last moment when negotiations were completely finished. He didn't even care about tests, he just wanted to play mind games.

Comment

Wlad is an absolute machine. There is no doubt in my mind that Wlad is on gear.

Comment

Cos Floyd failed 3 tests, that's why.

Comment

Look at him, obviously he uses.

Same with your boy there Floyd, if you think he achieved that kind of performance naturally your an idiot Larry.

It's 2014, almost every teenager who goes to the gym these days is juicing. As if professional athletes involved in a blood sport are not. And the champs at that who have to be the best.

Comment

I'm almost 100% sure he's juicing. He's got the power to get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by movement View Post
                Probably because he's on some stuff that he shouldn't be on. That's why his jab sends people flying. Listen, the only people who don't take random tests when asked are on the juice. Plain and simple.
                That's definitely true Mr. Movement!!

Anybody who makes an issue of being tested is on the juice.

Fact.

Comment

I always suspected Wlad of using steroids but I am a firm believer of "innocent until proven guilty" and Wlad has not tested positive to my knowledge, so until he does he is innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    I do not recall him declining testing and threatening to not fight...please dont post the rodriguz crap at a press conferance after the fight was already signed..wlad does this in negotiations
                    when did wlad ever threaten not to fight due to testing?

Comment

You've got to be considerably stupid or just ignorant to think the likes of Wlad, Joshua and a few more arent juicing.

The only HW who I believe enters that ring naturally but in good shape is Haye and I'm not even a fan of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X