Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Who gives us the more exciting performances?
    This is a silly poll. Floyd hardly throws any punches. Floyd shouldn't fight anymore after his contract is up. Please dont.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      If you can't punch without special gloves, can you really punch?
      Those were approved gloves.

There are different type of gloves. Each one designed to fit certain type of fighter. Maidana has 2 good hands. Floyd has brittle hands and does not go for the KO. So their preference is dependent on their needs and the fit.

Again, Maidana chose APPROVED gloves. Floyd said "health comes first" but we all know that means that Floyd wants and gets all the advantages that he can get while limiting his opponents .... but I see that you and some Floyd fans are OK with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        It was all Floyd's opponents. Get a life dude. Floyd's only the highest paid athlete because of everybody he fights. Then in the same sentence somebody like you will call him a cherry picker. Which one is it? I don't see Canelo doing big numbers without Floyd. This kid can't even do 400k lol.
        That kid did better than Floyd did at that age.

Floyd doing well is NOT because he is exciting. You know that but you need to defend everything Floyd says and does.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I think the amount of paying customers is the best indicator of who is more exciting rather than personal opinion which can be biased.

GGG just packed the garden with 8k fans. Floyd routinely sells 14k plus seats in Vegas and would surely sell out the Garden. fans spending their money shows clearly they think floyd is more exciting.
          fcukin hell, wlad must be well exciting then.

Comment

I enjoy watching both.

Totally different styles, but both are great at what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Those were approved gloves.

There are different type of gloves. Each one designed to fit certain type of fighter. Maidana has 2 good hands. Floyd has brittle hands and does not go for the KO. So their preference is dependent on their needs and the fit.

Again, Maidana chose APPROVED gloves. Floyd said "health comes first" but we all know that means that Floyd wants and gets all the advantages that he can get while limiting his opponents .... but I see that you and some Floyd fans are OK with that.
              I haven't stated my position on the fiasco either way, and you haven't answered the question. If you need special gloves to "punch", can you "punch"?

Comment

I'd rather watch a boring game of baseball than Floyd doing the same boxing style of potshots and running around the ring like a headless chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I enjoy watching both.

Totally different styles, but both are great at what they do.
                  This is my actual answer. It's possible to appreciate multiple styles equally.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Dan-cov and diggler are the only decent guys there, the rest are just the usual racetarding flommers.
                    I agree. Skillspaybills is alright with me

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      I stated my reasons for doing so. Besides, who are you guys to tell people what they find entertaining?
                      Hey you have your opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe you have a sleep disorder and watching Floyd fight helps aid you to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X