Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    You mean me?? the self proclaimed casual fan of boxingscene?! i stated my reason in my post, who is GGG fighting again?? how the fight end?? is it sttopage, is it left hook? i cant even remember and i watch it live on tv, it got no impact on me GGG pummeling tomato cans one after another.

dont you ever get tired gargling pac imaginary cum while posting in this site?? is been 5 years man
    GGG hasnt faced any formidable foes yet but is still a hell of alot more exciting than seeing foyd slap guys without so much as putting a mark on them. that guy cant pop a zit. even boring wlad is more exciting. at least he usually puts guys on there butts at some point during the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      I haven't stated my position on the fiasco either way, and you haven't answered the question. If you need special gloves to "punch", can you "punch"?
      Seriously?

If you need special "shoes" such as running shoes, can you "run"?
      If you need special "baseball glove" such as first base glove, can you "catch"?
      If you need special "hockey stick" such as left handed curved stick, can you "shoot"?
      If you need special "ball" such as basketball, can you "throw"?
      If you need special "bat" for baseball, can you "hit"?
      If you need special "bike", can you "cycle"?

Some people do better with one item over another. Sometimes it's psychological, sometimes it's physical and sometimes it's both. Floyd wanted to get the advantage of the situation and did. It affected Maidana because both his trainer and him brought it up every chance they could.

Perhaps you never played sports but I have played many sports. Athletes at that level try to get the best available equipment. Yes, sometimes they cheat to get the edge but all Maidana wanted was APPROVED gloves but Floyd said that the promoted KO artist couldn't wear his usual gloves. "Health comes first"

Floyd fought with gloves that he preferred. Not Maidana.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-21-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        GGG hasnt faced any formidable foes yet but is still a hell of alot more exciting than seeing foyd slap guys without so much as putting a mark on them. that guy cant pop a zit. even boring wlad is more exciting. at least he usually puts guys on there butts at some point during the fight
        You mean GGG fight is more entertaining than Floyd vs augustus, castillo 1, maidana 1, ortiz or when floyd put boxing clinic on coralles and Gatti or when we saw Floyd turn Mosley and judah to desperate little b1tch even after they won the early rounds.

i admit the majority of floyd fight is boring but when the opponent is right he make them like five star french cuisine cooked by the iron chef it self.

GGG has nothing to boast right now
        Last edited by betmen; 10-21-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          You mean GGG fight is more entertaining than Floyd vs augustus, castillo 1, maidana 1, ortiz or when floyd put boxing clinic on coralles and Gatti or when we saw Floyd turn Mosley and judah to desperate little b1tch even after they won the early rounds.

i admit the majority of floyd fight is boring but when the opponent is right he make them like five star french cuisine cooked by the iron chef it self.

GGG has nothing to boast right now
          the topic wasnt about resume or skill. GGG is just obviously more exciting to watch. hes not afraid to get hit or mix it up in there. he has an excting style

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            the topic wasnt about resume or skill. GGG is just obviously more exciting to watch. hes not afraid to get hit or mix it up in there. he has an excting style
            Yes i know, but for me who view boxing as just another sport and entertaiment GGG beating tomato cans is not exciting.

here another example manny pacquiao 24 years old taking on Barerra, marquez and Morales in 14 months span That is exciting, that is worth remembering.

Comment

• LOL at the 21 people that picked Floyd. "I LOVE THAT SWEET SCIENCE DOE"

Comment

• Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                Bait thread.

Thats like asking was WLAD more exciting than Tyson, of course not.
                Styles make fights.

If this thread is serious, you would do 2 ACTION packed fighters, like a Pacquiao or GGG or Glovokin Vs Maidana. Fighters who come to punch, instead of counter punch.
                Like the third thread like this. Bull**** thread. Im sure even reasonable Floyd fans will agree the GGG fights are exciting as long as they last.

Cant figure out what worst. Whos more exciting Tyson or Wlad; GGG or Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Seriously?

If you need special "shoes" such as running shoes, can you "run"?
                  If you need special "baseball glove" such as first base glove, can you "catch"?
                  If you need special "hockey stick" such as left handed curved stick, can you "shoot"?
                  If you need special "ball" such as basketball, can you "throw"?
                  If you need special "bat" for baseball, can you "hit"?
                  If you need special "bike", can you "cycle"?

Some people do better with one item over another. Sometimes it's psychological, sometimes it's physical and sometimes it's both. Floyd wanted to get the advantage of the situation and did. It affected Maidana because both his trainer and him brought it up every chance they could.

Perhaps you never played sports but I have played many sports. Athletes at that level try to get the best available equipment. Yes, sometimes they cheat to get the edge but all Maidana wanted was APPROVED gloves but Floyd said that the promoted KO artist couldn't wear his usual gloves. "Health comes first"

Floyd fought with gloves that he preferred. Not Maidana.

Those analogies aren't really relevant, but thanks for answering the question.

I personally believe he shouldn't have agreed to changing the gloves. That was a **** move by Floyd, and he should have called his bluff. What was Floyd going to do, not go ahead with the fight and not get paid?

Alas, he didn't, and fell for the mind games.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Did you ever watch boxing before 2012?

I mean EVER?
                    Son, I was watching boxing before your daddy made the fateful decision to have that one more drink and take your mummy home for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Well youre always gonna get a full 12 rounds with Floyd
                      Thats a good point! Also lots of referee action, and controversy. Adds to the value. GGG fights are much less costly if you factor in money. Man, Im not sure, hard decicion.

Comment

Working...
                      X