Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    I voted Mayweather to make GGG fanboys mad.
    Rigging the vote to reach 12%.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      GGG has the more exciting fighting style but Floyd has given the more exciting performances. GGG has never given us a Hatton/Mayweather moment yet. The first Maidana fight was exciting as well. So far every GGG opponent has been hand picked and over matched.
      Like I said, it all depends on Floyd's opponents. The opponents made the fight exciting not Floyd.

but what put an asterisks on the Hatton fight was that Hatton was not a WW fighter.

but what put an asterisks on the Maidana fight was that Maidana had to fight in pillow gloves and was as you say, a hand picked fighter who not until he beat a guy that was fighting in the 130s, a little over a year earlier, did he get hyped up as Floyd's next opponent ..... and the hype came from Floyd trying to promote Maidana as a KO artist but like I said above, took away the KO artist's gloves just before the fight.

Comment

Yay, GGG is going to smash down another can. So exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Has Floyd ever been exciting to watch?

I mean EVER?
          Did you ever watch boxing before 2012?

I mean EVER?

Comment

Its like watching the home run derby vs watching a 0-0 no hitter in the rain.

Comment

Hordes of people don'twalk out of a GGG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I think the amount of paying customers is the best indicator of who is more exciting rather than personal opinion which can be biased.

GGG just packed the garden with 8k fans. Floyd routinely sells 14k plus seats in Vegas and would surely sell out the Garden. fans spending their money shows clearly they think floyd is more exciting.
                well those paying customers are there to see him die, they hate him and we all know that, even floyd, thats the persona he's built

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Yay, GGG is going to smash down another can. So exciting.
                  Good post. That's what I kept thinking throughout this thread. What's so exciting about beating the guys he's beat? His resume doesn't have one decent fighter.

And, beating Cotto, Canelo, or even Chavez (too inactive and fat) won't do it. Time to move up and start with some live bodies.

Comment

Outstanding POLL results. Floyd is garbage. Hes a has been. He use to be boring now he sucks at being boring. :yawn:

Comment

15 spastics I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X