Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    15 spastics I see.
    Some of these guys i can see why. There are a few on that list i was shocked to see.
    b00g13man
    betmen,
    dan_cov,
    DirkDiggler UK,
    etw926,
    Johnwoo8686,
    PBP, Pigeons,
    RawDawgHasSpokn,
    SkillspayBills,
    Slick Veteran,
    The Big Dunn,
    The Problem,
    TommyToughNuts,
    Xi_

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Some of these guys i can see why. There are a few on that list i was shocked to see.
      b00g13man
      betmen,
      dan_cov,
      DirkDiggler UK,
      etw926,
      Johnwoo8686,
      PBP, Pigeons,
      RawDawgHasSpokn,
      SkillspayBills,
      Slick Veteran,
      The Big Dunn,
      The Problem,
      TommyToughNuts,
      Xi_
      Dan-cov and diggler are the only decent guys there, the rest are just the usual racetarding flommers.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Like I said, it all depends on Floyd's opponents. The opponents made the fight exciting not Floyd.

but what put an asterisks on the Hatton fight was that Hatton was not a WW fighter.

but what put an asterisks on the Maidana fight was that Maidana had to fight in pillow gloves and was as you say, a hand picked fighter who not until he beat a guy that was fighting in the 130s, a little over a year earlier, did he get hyped up as Floyd's next opponent ..... and the hype came from Floyd trying to promote Maidana as a KO artist but like I said above, took away the KO artist's gloves just before the fight.
        The same pillow gloves Rubio was wearing on Saturday. Give me a freakin break already Maidana got two shots at Floyd. He lost them both. Who gives a **** about gloves.

Comment

Who saved GGG fights on hard drive?Who rewatching GGG?I'm tired of these fights against weak opponents... Mayweather have really good fights - Corales, Corley, Hatton, Judah, Gatti, Maidana, ODLH... this is classic of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            b00g13man
            betmen,
            dan_cov,
            DirkDiggler UK,
            etw926,
            Johnwoo8686,
            PBP, Pigeons,
            RawDawgHasSpokn,
            SkillspayBills,
            Slick Veteran,
            The Big Dunn,
            The Problem,
            TommyToughNuts,
            Xi_
            I stated my reasons for doing so. Besides, who are you guys to tell people what they find entertaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              The same pillow gloves Rubio was wearing on Saturday. Give me a freakin break already Maidana got two shots at Floyd. He lost them both. Who gives a **** about gloves.
              Who? Floyd gave a fck about those gloves! Maidana too. Almost everyone did. Everyone except Floyd's over-protecting fans.

If that was your only complaint, I guess you agree with my statements that it was Floyd's opponents that generated the excitement NOT Floyd ..... but I do remember the boos from the fans directed at Floyd.

Comment

Who? Floyd gave a fck about those gloves! Maidana too. Almost everyone did. Everyone except Floyd's over-protecting fans.

If that was your only complaint, I guess you agree with my statements that it was Floyd's opponents that generated the excitement NOT Floyd ..... but I do remember the boos from the fans directed at Floyd.
                If you can't punch without special gloves, can you really punch?

Comment

It was all Floyd's opponents. Get a life dude. Floyd's only the highest paid athlete because of everybody he fights. Then in the same sentence somebody like you will call him a cherry picker. Which one is it? I don't see Canelo doing big numbers without Floyd. This kid can't even do 400k lol.

Comment

Floyd is boring most of time. Talks a big game and then runs and holds in the rematch with Maidana. Really turned off a lot of ppl with that lame performance. Even his own fans. I would rather see GGG fight than Floyd.

Comment

Floyd puts on a boxing clinic that non of us have ever seen before. A lot of you don't appreciate that because of the hate for Floyd. GGG doesn't do that and is slow in the ring. Why do I want to see GGG fight boxers who already lost mentally before stepping into the ring only to just quit when knocked down? Boring if you ask me, definitely not exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X