Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Hey you have your opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe you have a sleep disorder and watching Floyd fight helps aid you to sleep.
    This is the reason it's hard to take any of you guys seriously. Why do you get upset just because someone may happen to enjoy something you don't?

Comment

• Naa I just voted Floyd because I felt it would get picked up on. Its GGG.
      Sure his fights are predictable but so are Floyds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        Who gives us the more exciting performances?
        A more appropriate question would be which fighter draws the most fans to their shows? You won't ask that question because you know the answer and don't like it.

Comment

• Don't you haters have anything else better to do than to post polls about Mayweather every week? It it too predictable. No matter what the subject, Mayweather always loses these polls. Yet, he always draws more fans to his fights and PPVs than any of the fighters that haters like you put in these polls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            The same pillow gloves Rubio was wearing on Saturday. Give me a freakin break already Maidana got two shots at Floyd. He lost them both. Who gives a **** about gloves.
            Wrong. Rubio wore the MX gloves against GGG, you know, the exact same gloves Floyd wet himself over. LOL

Comment

• fans like boxers who dont hold and run for 12 rounds i guess

Comment

• GGG without doubt. That is not even a question its a FACT. Mayweather is a ***** fighter. P U S S Y Y YY Y YY

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  If the answer is so blatantly obvious why bother making a thread? Aren't there enough Floyd threads already? No, let's create another three thousand of them before lunch.

Anyway, Ward is more exciting than GGG and Floyd combined.
                  This^^^

Tunney your a good poster the majority of the time, but your obession and hatred for Mayweather is pathetic

Comment

• come on now Floyd can be kinda exciting...

...when he's getting choke slammed in WWE!!
                    #TBE2LEGIT2QUIT

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Dan-cov and diggler are the only decent guys there, the rest are just the usual racetarding flommers.
                      You mean me?? the self proclaimed casual fan of boxingscene?! i stated my reason in my post, who is GGG fighting again?? how the fight end?? is it sttopage, is it left hook? i cant even remember and i watch it live on tv, it got no impact on me GGG pummeling tomato cans one after another.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      I agree. Skillspaybills is alright with me
                      dont you ever get tired gargling pac imaginary cum while posting in this site?? is been 5 years man
                      Last edited by betmen; 10-21-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X