Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Who gives us the more exciting performances?
    Gennady Golovkin
    81.36%
    Floyd Mayweather
    14.24%
    Neither is exciting
    1.02%
    Equally exciting
    3.39%

The poll is expired.

Lying ass Floyd fan: "Floyd show dat beaouity in da ring doe. Like all da spectrum of da rainbow. he do back pedal, pot shot, stare down, and smile face. so funz."

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      The answer seems obvious, but I bet some people will pick Floyd.
      If the answer is so blatantly obvious why bother making a thread? Aren't there enough Floyd threads already? No, let's create another three thousand of them before lunch.

Anyway, Ward is more exciting than GGG and Floyd combined.

Comment

Big Dunn gonna get his alts lined up for this one

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          If the answer is so blatantly obvious why bother making a thread? Aren't there enough Floyd threads already? No, let's create another three thousand of them before lunch.

Anyway, Ward is more exciting than GGG and Floyd combined.
          Obvious troll. Didn't even mention Rigo. Obvious troll.

Comment

no it isn't......and i don't mind this thread because it's actually debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              no it isn't......and i don't mind this thread because it's actually debatable.
              Only if you're some kind of bumsniffing, dribbly, floydgay fanboy.

Comment

Well youre always gonna get a full 12 rounds with Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Only if you're some kind of bumsniffing, dribbly, floydgay fanboy.
                  Lol, who the fuck do you think you are that you judge and question others taste?
                  The majority of fans like better the KO kings/pressure fighters and fighters kind of this, but there's a minority of fans who like better the slicksters like Rigo, Floyd or Ward. How you dare to say somebody that he/she is a fanboy because he/she likes better the slicksters?
                  btw I don't like just one style, but my favourites are: Ward, Bradley, Canelo, Porter, Gamboa and Rigo. I also very like Matthysse, Maidana or Thurman but you can see it, not just one style. And I won't judge anybody because his/her favourite is Rios who I think is a punching bag and I won't call them Rios fanboys because they like that style of fighting.

Comment

Bait thread.

Thats like asking was WLAD more exciting than Tyson, of course not.
                    Styles make fights.

If this thread is serious, you would do 2 ACTION packed fighters, like a Pacquiao or GGG or Glovokin Vs Maidana. Fighters who come to punch, instead of counter punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X