No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Brook is wide open to them as well with his completely stationary head stuck straight up in the air.

Porter with his "new found power" will likely detonate a few on him.
    Brook's big nose will likely get done once again.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

How come you're sold on Porter, Dan? Or is it just you feel Brook is that bad?

He is wild, sloppy as anything and my God is he boring. He should of been a wrestler.

All he does is wing wild shots & fall inside and proceed to push and club guys with rabbit punches.
      Neither Alexander or Paulie could make an adjustment to save their life.
      Brook isn't that good, I'd like to see him win and get rid of the cheat but it ain't happening. Not a good enough counter puncher, needs to learn how to counter on the move and his reaction speed isn't good either. It takes him too much time to get set, when he does get set he does release his punches with good speed, good technique as well but again...takes him too long to set up.

Comment

Brook has the skills and power to get the job done but i have my doubts on whether he can fight in the trenches with Porter, handle the pressure than Porter will bring. I see Porter getting him onto the ropes and doing some damage, can Kell fight back and still win?, Porter stoppage for me mid to late unless Kell KO's Porter early.

Comment

Brook needs far too much time and space to box. Porter is going to be all over him with that new found "rage".

Brook should have just fought Alexander. Would have been a much more favourable style for him.

Comment

Porter's been sparring with tough azz mexican Roberto Garcia for this fight. I doubt Brook can hit harder or fight tougher than Garcia. Porter got this !

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
              Porter's been sparring with tough azz mexican Roberto Garcia for this fight. I doubt Brook can hit harder or fight tougher than Garcia. Porter got this !
              Because all fights are determined by sparring partners.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                It's awfully suspecious that those Porter punches were bouncing off Diaz like nothing, and then all of a sudden he's the hardest puncher "by far" Malignaggi has ever been hit by.

Fishy fishy.
                Or Malignaggi got caught with leaping left hooks that he didn't see with his head up in the air and his hands low.

Comment

Brook via world shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
                    That bum Breidis Prescott just got robbed against? How is that quality sparring?
                    His style is the complete opposite of Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                      Or Malignaggi got caught with leaping left hooks that he didn't see with his head up in the air and his hands low.
                      He's got caught by big punches numerous times in his career, Malignaggi.

For him to say, and he did say: "It was by far the hardest I've ever been hit" is surprising and suspecious to me as Porter has never been known as a puncher.

And it's not like Malignaggi just caught one punch and was out, he was caught plenty of times before going down and out. He got up at one point in the 3rd round as well didn't he?

Comment

Working...
                      X