Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell's jab will be the defining punch of this fight.

It's powerful, accurate and sets everything up....you're not getting past that jab easily. Paulie and Devon couldn't crack an egg if they hit it from opposite sides at the same time, Kell's jab is very strong.

I just think Kell is the better fighter all around.

Comment

• Prime Julio Diaz buries 'Roidtime' Shawn Porter and uses his buck teeth as a headstone.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Prime Julio Diaz buries 'Roidtime' Shawn Porter and uses his buck teeth as a headstone.
        Dan you know your stuff but sometimes you just take things too far

Comment

• I definitely take it a bit far with the crazy comparisons and silly comments, i'll tone it down.

I can not wait for this fight & just read hes been sparring with Adam Etches

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            He is only 28 years old

he's actually only 27. he'll be 28 very soon.

he's also had 10 losses, including three stoppages. he's boxed over 250 rounds as a pro. he's had so much trouble getting fights that he's trying "BKB" which is a different sport, and one about which i don't care to get into a ton of detail.

he is not in his prime, which is what you're implying.

Comment

Prime Julio Diaz buries 'Roidtime' Shawn Porter and uses his buck teeth as a headstone.

i think it's obvious that prime julio diaz would have beaten shawn porter when they fought. diaz was a pretty good fighter, and porter still had some learning to do.

i'd still pick porter 2.0 to bash his freaking head in if they fought in november.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                he's actually only 27. he'll be 28 very soon.

he's also had 10 losses, including three stoppages. he's boxed over 250 rounds as a pro. he's had so much trouble getting fights that he's trying "BKB" which is a different sport, and one about which i don't care to get into a ton of detail.

he is not in his prime, which is what you're implying.
                Not in his prime no, but he certainly wasn't shot either.

My point was a prime Carson Jones does not beat Kell Brook. At least IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  I think he's good enough to keep Porter honest and force him to keep his distance. At range, I feel Brook is better than Porter.
                  He mîght possibly have the pop to do that. Skills I'm not sure.

At range he's better I'd agree but I find it doubtful that he'll be able to keep him there.

Comment

I definitely take it a bit far with the crazy comparisons and silly comments, i'll tone it down.

I can not wait for this fight & just read hes been sparring with Adam Etches
                    I can't wait mate. Absolutely cannot wait.

Very excited for this fight.

Comment

• porter will destroy brook

Comment

Working...
                      X