Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter out works him to a 116-112 decision.. Brook won't get blown out of the water, but he won't have the ring generalship to handle a guy like porter

Comment

Prediction: Kell figures Porter out after a few tough rounds,sticks that jab out to keep him at bey and catches him coming in all night to win a decision.

Comment

I got Porter winning this fight on points. I just think he is on a nice streak right now. He is a Champion and he still hungry. I would like to see him vs Thurman I even think he can beat One Time as well.

Comment

Wow, didn't realise it was so close.

Comment

It seems like most people are in agreement Porter wins.

Wonder what the predictions would be if it had been made before the Malignaggi fight.

Comment

i will have to go with the more tested fighter. there are still so many question marks about brook, his chin, his durability down the stretch and his class never having boxed at this level before.

i even question his confidence, he seems like he struggles to believe in himself and much of his boasting is to convince himself imo. when it gets rough (and it will) i wonder if he will still believe in himself or if he will shrink down a size the way i thought he did against carson jones. or maybe the experience prepared him, we will have to wait and see.

porters style may be a nightmare for him too, he has that amateur pedigree and enough skills and know how to make technicians uncomfortable. he looks wild but its kind of organized chaos with the purpose of taking guys like brook out of their comfort zone and then mauling them with ridiculous strength.

all that said when he looks good, brook really impresses me. he may very well rise to the occasion, personally i hope he does but my money is on porter.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i will have to go with the more tested fighter.
                So not Shawn Porter then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  So not Shawn Porter then?
                  you forgot to insinuate that Porter is using PEDs (no proof). Porters gonna whip Brook. You know it, I know it

Comment

Look at all these Poochiao fans sayin Porter on PEDs smdh...

Porter is too damn skilled for that Euro bum Brook..

Porter will knock him the fuk out.

Comment

I'm with Brook for the upset here.
                      Frankly I have more questions about Porter than I do Brook.

I expect a more measured approach from Porter early & feel that plays into Brooks hands.
                      A lot seem to think Porter is versatile I think he is stuck in an identity crisis and is unsure of his style. Brooks knows himself, Porter doesn't.

Porter gets away with too much against guys incapable of making him pay. Brook will make him pay for those cardinal sins take a half step back and counter him. He'll soon have second ideas about lunging in and being wreckless. He is a bully with limited experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X