Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana not allowed to wear house hair gloves for rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    PAC agreed to random testing up to 14 days before the fight... and post-fight testing.

http://[URL="http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10269.html"]www.fighthype.com/pages/content10269.html[/URL]

PAC had a fear losing blood close to the fight would make him weaker. He had blood taken from him a few days before the Morales fight. (Because of a missing blood sample). Rightly or wrongly, excuse or not, PAC thinks it could have factored in making him weaker. On top of that, he says he's afraid of needles.

That's a mental issue. and Pac stuck to his belief. The 14 day cutoff and strict post-fight testing was a reasonable compromise. Floyd shot it down or completely ignored it.
    I can believe the moon of made of cheese, but that doesn't make the moon be made cheese. It makes me an idiot. By your logic if Pac thought the moon was made of cheese, science textbooks around the world should be changing their chapters on moons.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I can believe the moon of made of cheese, but that doesn't make the moon be made cheese. It makes me an idiot. By your logic if Pac thought the moon was made of cheese, science textbooks around the world should be changing their chapters on moons.
      It's a fact losing blood makes you weaker. It's also a fact many people don't like needles.

Is it hard to believe that PAC thinks losing blood would make him weaker? No, it's based on truth, ...losing blood makes you weaker. Just like in all war/action movies. Loss of blood usually correlates to loss of strength. It's just like how Marquez use to think drinking his piss would make him better, and give him pure vitamins.

As much as boxing is a physical sport, it's a mental one as well both in and out of the ring.
      Last edited by Strategic1; 07-12-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr is a fucking joke at this point, he won't let a puncher use commission-rated gloves because...why?

Because his punches will hurt more?

Fuck out of here, I can't wait for this clown to retire, what a great day that'll be
        Lool he's such an idiot

Tbf just stop buying ppv

What disappoints me is maidana accepting all this chap. Does he want to win or just get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by phatcatboxing View Post
          While this is a pretty weak move by Floyd I think an important question is, why do gloves that actively give you an advantage in punching power exist in the first place?

Surely there's something wrong with that?
          They don't give an advantage in punching power

Gloves like Winning, and certain Grant models sacrifice power for more protection

Your line of reasoning sounds very much like an argument from ignorance

Comment

The only joke here is maidana.Stupid is what stupid does

Floyd just giving fans what they want!!!Decisions!
            Last edited by mikinoki; 07-12-2014, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Floyd has raisin balls

Comment

It's a fact losing blood makes you weaker. It's also a fact many people don't like needles.

Is it hard to believe that PAC thinks losing blood would make him weaker? No, it's based on truth, ...losing blood makes you weaker. Just like in all war/action movies. Loss of blood usually correlates to loss of strength. It's just like how Marquez use to think drinking his piss would make him better, and give him pure vitamins.

As much as boxing is a physical sport, it's a mental one as well both in and out of the ring.
                Loss of blood?

In action movies?

Thats your point of reference???????????????????????????????????

Man how old are you?

Comment

So a few mL of blood = Kill Bill. I don't even know how to address this . Hulk Hogan and Hacksaw Jim Duggan used to get stronger when the audience would chant USA. All science so far.

Comment

Floyd is such a coward. This rematch sucks now. Allowing maidana to wear his own gloves would have made things more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                      It's because of these antics , floyd will have forever created room for critics to come and pick at his accomplishments.. always giving himself hefty advantages , the public will never warm to it. How can they lol SMH
                      Facts!! And he's suppose to be "The Best Ever" Lol ****ing clown

Comment

Working...
                      X