Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana not allowed to wear house hair gloves for rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana not allowed to wear house hair gloves for rematch.

https://www.facebook.com/TheKoncrete...ter=1&refid=17

I got this from koncrete jungle(a boxing site) Facebook page

Nope Maidana will not be using the gloves that he wants in the Mayweather rematch. Leonard Ellerbe declined to discuss what the contracts for the rematch say as it relates to the gloves but added, "We have a document and if Maidana wants to talk about it, fine. They won't be using no horse hair gloves, but I don't want to get into specifics."
    Last edited by vaborikua2014; 07-12-2014, 03:05 AM.

Should this be a surprise? If he ever fights pacquiao, will he be picking the gloves as well?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawAli93 View Post
      Should this be a surprise? If he ever fights pacquiao, will he be picking the gloves as well?
      For pacquiao he will be picking pacs trainers and diet. This dude is scared of maidanas power

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr is a fucking joke at this point, he won't let a puncher use commission-rated gloves because...why?

Because his punches will hurt more?

Fuck out of here, I can't wait for this clown to retire, what a great day that'll be

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Jr is a fucking joke at this point, he won't let a puncher use commission-rated gloves because...why?

Because his punches will hurt more?

Fuck out of here, I can't wait for this clown to retire, what a great day that'll be
          I completely agree

Comment

I was on the fence about buying this but I refuse to support this bull****

This kind of stuff is ruining the sport

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              For pacquiao he will be picking pacs trainers and diet. This dude is scared of maidanas power

I heard a rumor..Don't know if its true but it's looking like it. The reason Mayweather asked Pac for the blood test was because Pac mentioned he didn't feel 100% for 1-3 days after giving blood (who knows how much.)

Mayweather figured Pac's weakness and tried to use it for his advantage. He's constantly looking for the upper-hand.

And this guy is suppose to be the face of boxing

Comment

I don't know do I act surprised?

Comment

It's because of these antics , floyd will have forever created room for critics to come and pick at his accomplishments.. always giving himself hefty advantages , the public will never warm to it. How can they lol SMH

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                    It's because of these antics , floyd will have forever created room for critics to come and pick at his accomplishments.. always giving himself hefty advantages , the public will never warm to it. How can they lol SMH

Just think of the Ortiz fight. Oh man that was either paid off, set up or just plain bs. I remember paying for that fight then watching that...

No hate though, just pointing out some useless fights

Comment

Working...
                    X