Is Mayweather the best fighter ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    *Saw red bar. Did not read*

Why are red bars allowed to make threads?
    So what, If it is an interesting topic, I could care less what color the bar is. I use to have a red bar, and it would be frustrating to see comments like these. Some people in red have something interesting to offer as do the ones in green. It's all about giving them a chance. Except there are some red bar threads that are just comic relief.

Comment

Not even sure what he's asking. Raw skill, bidniss, money, undefeated; we all know what this thread was about

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        So what, If it is an interesting topic, I could care less what color the bar is. I use to have a red bar, and it would be frustrating to see comments like these. Some people in red have something interesting to offer as do the ones in green. It's all about giving them a chance. Except there are some red bar threads that are just comic relief.
        This is not interesting, thought provoking, or intelligent in any manner. Prettyboy32 makes threads like this **** weekly.

Comment

Omg you have a "green bar". All hail this idiot for accomplishing something on an internet forum. Tell me something, do you enjoy your life in the real world?

Comment

No he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
              Same old garbage...please don't bring that **** in here, no one cares,
              It is what it is.

Someone who fancies himself "Money" and claims to be this superior businessman would have made this fight happen by now. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that he considers it's easy work.

I mean, what is the downside? He makes a hundred million, cements his legacy and does it at NO personal risk to himself.
              Last edited by crazed_z06; 06-27-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Not sure what that red bar actually comes from but if it's from this

then it's ironic that I've received red from known p4ctards that disagreed about my personal opinions towards how a May vs Pac fight would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
                  I mean, what is the downside? He makes a hundred million, cements his legacy and does it at personal risk to himself.
                  The Downside? Besides getting his ass beat in front of the whole world after talking **** for 4+ years?

" Nah man, Pacquiao's gloves have no padding....." I can already see it now

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawAli93 View Post
                    The Downside? Besides getting his ass beat in front of the whole world after talking **** for 4+ years?

" Nah man, Pacquiao's gloves have no padding....." I can already see it now
                    But Pac is easy work doe. He already has 5 or 6 losses. He been knocked out cold before. EASY WORK (according Floyd the master businessman)

Comment

No, don't make laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X