No announcement yet.

I rewatched Pacquiao Vs Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    unless lampley was fabricating it, he said that josh clottey told him that "manny had the power to hurt him."

i don't think it's out of the question at all to think that a regularly durable fighter who was forced to cover up and do nothing else was getting hurt by the punches.
    damm beat me to it..

Comment

and clottey is never a volume puncher that throws 1000 punches. clottey always fought like that, it just that pac was way faster than any of clottey's pass opponents so clottey is not limited to throw even less.

Comment

I hate to burst so many peoples bubble here but clottey actually did really good. Yes pac's speed bothered him a lot but pac didn't have anything clean to land on that shell...plus when clottey let his hands go he landed good shots...look at pac's eye at the end of the fight lol...

Comment

Originally posted by marsatari View Post
          Exactly ppl actin like pac is god or something
          http://youtu.be/9wf_CNY_330 bet they wont watch he admitted it was a fix thats y u havent seen him on a major network since
          WOW. I did not know he admitted to this. Not only did Manny duck extra drug testing, he fought a fighter that was paid not to fight. Looks very bad for team Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
            Roach exploited clottey weakness which is that clottey dont throw punches until you stop punching. He doesn't counter. He does push the action. This is how he lost to margarito, cotto. He always inactive when fighters throw their combination. Pacquaio was actually a match up nightmare because not only he has fast hands, but he doesn't let up and throws 100 punches per rounds. **** remember clottey lost rounds against cotto because he was stuck in his shell. He didn't start winning rounds until cotto tired himself out.
            When Clottey fights another guy at his on pace, he pretty much whips them, but fighters that keep coming at him lock him up. This dude is old but I hope he gets a chance for a MW belt soon, the skill is still there

Comment

Originally posted by marsatari View Post
              Wow this is like watching a pacquaio bj scene..its no way u hv ever seen clottey fight b4 and cant say something was up...he never hurt clottey once and was busted up from tje couple of punches he did throw...he also said on ghanain tv he had to lose..u guys can red k or watever u do but im absolutely done with boxing scene...i am utterly disgusted by the biased slurppage going on here...i dont enjoy pov bj **** not my thing its been real guys
              Just stop. You obviously did not see the fight. The version of Pacquiao that fought Clottey could have outboxed Mayweather with his speed and explosiveness.

Pacquiao was destroying Clottey in the Body. The commentators were saying Pac wasn't landing but I was counting dozens of clean, hard body shots.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey 13.03.2010 HD by begemotya85
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-26-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                I hate to burst so many peoples bubble here but clottey actually did really good. Yes pac's speed bothered him a lot but pac didn't have anything clean to land on that shell...plus when clottey let his hands go he landed good shots...look at pac's eye at the end of the fight lol...

Clottey didn't win a single round..............he did good tho

Comment

Clottey threw the fight..the Ric Flair stutter step was the worst acting ive ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    Clottey didn't win a single round..............he did good tho
                    He not good? Only losses a close SD to Cotto and to Margs while sporting a broken hand? Both of which were in their Primes? Don't act like this guy is 'Rob Salsa'
                    Floyd's fault this fight even got made.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                      Well what bubble are u bursting? Pac won every round? Whats funny about that? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X