No announcement yet.

I rewatched Pacquiao Vs Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    The reason why Clottey didn't throw in this fight was the same reason why Mosley didn't. They were both SHOOK.
    Pretty much all of manny's opponents get that "shook" feeling (clottey, shame, tim 1, even rios). all it took to get shook was to get in the ring, Floyd just shook 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Clottey took that whoopin like a champ. Straight peak-a-boo guard and Pacman was ripping to that body, like you previously said.

Didn't Pac even gesture towards him like "c'mon man fight, I'm literally killing you."

Clottey is one tough son of a *****.
      manny even opened up to let clottey get some shots in to let him think he has a chance and start firing but clottey never did.

I think one of their gameplans too was to wait for clottey to throw and uppercut and manny counter with a hook.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        That "BANG, BANG... WANNA THROW BACK? BANG, BANG" Was the most awkward commentating ever
        Probably the first time I was ever embarrassed for someone else. Imagine if you got someone you knew to give boxing shot and that was the first fight they watched with Lampley yelling that crap.

Comment

Look at how much bigger Clottey was compared to Pac. It's like WWE stuff. The li'l guy made the giant cower all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Well Pac was banging away.

Clottey might be good at hiding it but he was badly hurt in that sequence. Many of Pacquiao's punches were going in between his gloves.
            many don't even remember but at the end of round one, manny threw a hatton right hook roll under esq punch which got clottey and somewhat wobbled him, probably that right there made him reconsider

6:28 of video (1:01 left of first round)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17...-2010-hd_sport

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Probably the first time I was ever embarrassed for someone else. Imagine if you got someone you knew to give boxing shot and that was the first fight they watched with Lampley yelling that crap.
              Give Lampley a break. Clottey wouldn't throw so Jim threw for him.

Comment

The bangarang fight

Comment

Pac banged Clottley

Comment

He got mud butt after receiving those thunderous body shots.

Comment

Clottey had the most dope defense ever and actually got a few counters in, but otherwise he was torn apart. Awesome showing by PAC, respectable by Clottey, B*tch by Floyd ducking Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X