No announcement yet.

I rewatched Pacquiao Vs Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rewatched Pacquiao Vs Clottey

Do you know the reason why Clottey wasn't throwing in that fight? Because of Pac's thunderous combinations to the body. Pac was going to work, full power and he threw 1,000 punches in that fight, many of them landing. I don't know how Clottey was able to stand after all the body punching.

Pacquiao in his prime is a thing of beauty. An All Time Great.

It's because Clottey had explosive diarrhoea

Comment

The reason why Clottey didn't throw in this fight was the same reason why Mosley didn't. They were both SHOOK.

Comment

I can't watch that fight again. The "Bang, bang, bang" thing really killed it for me

Comment

Clottey took that whoopin like a champ. Straight peak-a-boo guard and Pacman was ripping to that body, like you previously said.

Didn't Pac even gesture towards him like "c'mon man fight, I'm literally killing you."

Clottey is one tough son of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I can't watch that fight again. The "Bang, bang, bang" thing really killed it for me
            Well Pac was banging away.

Clottey might be good at hiding it but he was badly hurt in that sequence. Many of Pacquiao's punches were going in between his gloves.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-25-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

That "BANG, BANG... WANNA THROW BACK? BANG, BANG" Was the most awkward commentating ever

Comment

And this is the version that would've put a beating on the duck! No doubt in my mind. This was the Pacquiao that had the duck dynasty scared ****le55!

Comment

Bang bang...bang. bang bang. Bang! lol

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Do you know the reason why Clottey wasn't throwing in that fight? Because of Pac's thunderous combinations to the body. Pac was going to work, full power and he threw 1,000 punches in that fight, many of them landing. I don't know how Clottey was able to stand after all the body punching.

Pacquiao in his prime is a thing of beauty. An All Time Great.

yup, this manny vs floyd would've been great

Comment

Working...
                    X