No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Didn't Duck Thurman, Offer Was Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    You are high, I just can't tell if it's Meth or something else...
    Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
    Are you mentally challenged? I'm serious, are you ******ed? Your post gives every indication of mental illness.
    Yall are the same person Im convinced.

You must be mad because you cant refute anything I say. I come here and talk about skills and style match ups. Thurman can barely KO a bum and gets hit and staggered by them. Sorry bro this debate aint for you to have.

Comment

This is the difference between SHO and HBO. HBO would have made this fight happen. SHO's pockets are not as deep. Or are these Haymon fighters used to getting substantial amounts for fighting bums and when they do fight legit opponents they demand astronomical sums of money resulting from fights not getting made. Meaning, it's bad for fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Guerreros only notable wins are againts andre "hypejob" berto and joel casamayor. Thurmans only notable win so far was against jesus soto karass... Thurman imo has better hand skills than guerrero.
        Berto and Aidyn are much better than anything Thurman has faced. Thurman has no notable skills at ALL.

Because he runs you all overrate him and paint him as this master boxer and you all lie about his power. This dude cant KO a guy that "Hypejob" Berto stopped.

Thurman never adjusts, never changes up, always gets hit. Ghost can adjust on the fly.

He threw a straight left at Berto, then Berto slipped the punch, so he feinted like he would throw it again, then threw a looping shot to where Berto's head was going to be.

I think with Ghost's size, southpaw stance, I/Q, and swarming style, that everyone at ww will have a problem beating him. He's too big for all of him and him vs Porter is a toss up to me. If Porter cant hurt him, he will get clipped by Ghost's swarming punches and size advantage all night.

Thurman's bumazz is not the one to beat or test Ghost. He better fight someone to show me otherwise he SUX.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          This is the difference between SHO and HBO. HBO would have made this fight happen. SHO's pockets are not as deep. Or are these Haymon fighters used to getting substantial amounts for fighting bums and when they do fight legit opponents they demand astronomical sums of money resulting from fights not getting made. Meaning, it's bad for fans.
          When Guerrero turned down a fight with Thurman, he wasn't signed to Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            like broner ducked john molina jr? the original molina he was supposed to fight
            John said he didn't ever hear about him fighting broner. Chino ducked Thurman is pretty well known fact

Comment

You can never ever count out the ghost, but I think Thurman would put a whooping on him. Because of the lack of opposition, Thurman doesn't get the respect he deserves, but the dude is very talented, can box and has power on both hands. People say his biggest win was against Soto karass, but I say is against Diego chaves, whose also over looked Because his lack of opposition. Chaves is very talented and after some adjustments, Thurman took over and KO'D him. I'd love to see Thurman vs the elites of 147. Thurman vs Bradley late this year please

Comment

Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
                You can never ever count out the ghost, but I think Thurman would put a whooping on him. Because of the lack of opposition, Thurman doesn't get the respect he deserves, but the dude is very talented, can box and has power on both hands. People say his biggest win was against Soto karass, but I say is against Diego chaves, whose also over looked Because his lack of opposition. Chaves is very talented and after some adjustments, Thurman took over and KO'D him. I'd love to see Thurman vs the elites of 147. Thurman vs Bradley late this year please
                What adjustments? He never throws straight shots to the body. He throws too many hooks and squared up brawlers like Soto was able to absorb most of them on his arms and elbows.

Thurman never plants his feet he is always running. If he stood still he would get more heat on his shots. When he uses lateral movement it rarely works. He has a habit of running into hooks when he does. His stomach gets eaten up easy.

When he faces someone with some power, his lack of skills, IQ, and ability to adjust will cost him dearly.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  What adjustments? He never throws straight shots to the body. He throws too many hooks and squared up brawlers like Soto was able to absorb most of them on his arms and elbows.

Thurman never plants his feet he is always running. If he stood still he would get more heat on his shots. When he uses lateral movement it rarely works. He has a habit of running into hooks when he does. His stomach gets eaten up easy.

When he faces someone with some power, his lack of skills, IQ, and ability to adjust will cost him dearly.
                  Dude, you're talking that he get hit way to much and he doesn't make adjustments, what makes you say all that? He's never been in a close fight! He's dominated almost every fight he's been in. The way you Talk about his flaws would make people think he's a bum barely getting by lol.

Btw, in the Diego chaves fight he showed me how good he is. You might not agree about chaves skill level, but you'll reconsider when you see him fight Rios.

Comment

Berto and Aidyn are much better than anything Thurman has faced. Thurman has no notable skills at ALL.

Because he runs you all overrate him and paint him as this master boxer and you all lie about his power. This dude cant KO a guy that "Hypejob" Berto stopped.

Thurman never adjusts, never changes up, always gets hit. Ghost can adjust on the fly.

He threw a straight left at Berto, then Berto slipped the punch, so he feinted like he would throw it again, then threw a looping shot to where Berto's head was going to be.

I think with Ghost's size, southpaw stance, I/Q, and swarming style, that everyone at ww will have a problem beating him. He's too big for all of him and him vs Porter is a toss up to me. If Porter cant hurt him, he will get clipped by Ghost's swarming punches and size advantage all night.

Thurman's bumazz is not the one to beat or test Ghost. He better fight someone to show me otherwise he SUX.
                    Aydin sucks, he has never beaten anyone decent or even come close. Ironically his best fight against decent opposition was he landed a few big punches that had Guerrero holding on to survive. And Thurman wipes the floor with Aydin and chinny Berto. Berto stopped Zaveck on a cut that was later seen to be caused by a headbutt not a punch and the fight should have went to the cards. I don't know what the official scores were but I remember Berto looking like crap in that fight so he very well could have lost. Please stop spewing this garbage

Comment

Yall are the same person Im convinced.

You must be mad because you cant refute anything I say. I come here and talk about skills and style match ups. Thurman can barely KO a bum and gets hit and staggered by them. Sorry bro this debate aint for you to have.
                      Lol. That's not me. Have any mod IP check that for you. That's funny. But he was onto something.

And who is this bum that Thurman "barely" knocked out? How do you barely knock someone out? Enlighten me on that. 23 wins, 21 KOs. He's not only doing what he is supposed to do with these tomato cans, but he is also knocking them out. He knocked out (viciously) previously undefeated prospect Diego Chaves, as solid as the come journey man Soto-Karass, and former lightweight champion Julio Diaz. He can only KO who agrees to fight him. It's not his fault he was ducked by Guerrero, Maidana, and Malignaggi and was unable to potentially KO any of them.

How's that for facts?

Comment

Working...
                      X