No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Didn't Duck Thurman, Offer Was Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    like broner ducked john molina jr? the original molina he was supposed to fight
    no, Molina had the chance to fight him, He just lost to demarco and Seeing as Demarco was the 135 champ, that is why Broner fought him. Now If You Please, Brush My Hair.

Comment

you ducked alright. why you fighting this kamega guy, because you scared to fight anyone dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
        you ducked alright. why you fighting this kamega guy, because you scared to fight anyone dangerous.
        Kamagai should be a good fight though! That jap is underated.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Ghost will beat the SNOT out of Thurman. Thurman has never beaten an elite fighter and he has no power. It takes him forever to finish bums. He never finished that Zanavick guy that Berto destroyed basically.

Ghost is a tall southpaw swarmer. Boxrec and tail of the tape list him as a short dude but he is the biggest tallest at ww. He's a left swarmer(his punches are too close together) and with his longness he would eat Thurman alive.

Thurman gets hit by bums. He isnt even big. Thurman is a small dude. I think Ghost batters him tbh, and Ghost walked through Berto's power shots. Thurman cant even finish these bums he fights, he cant hurt Ghost bro and Im a known Ghost hater. But I know boxing.

Your one of these guys that just describe all aggressive fighters as brawlers. He is nothing like a brawler. He's a tactical pressure swarmer and he can adjust on the fly.
          Are you mentally challenged? I'm serious, are you ******ed? Your post gives every indication of mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Ghost will beat the SNOT out of Thurman. Thurman has never beaten an elite fighter and he has no power. It takes him forever to finish bums. He never finished that Zanavick guy that Berto destroyed basically.

Ghost is a tall southpaw swarmer. Boxrec and tail of the tape list him as a short dude but he is the biggest tallest at ww. He's a left swarmer(his punches are too close together) and with his longness he would eat Thurman alive.

Thurman gets hit by bums. He isnt even big. Thurman is a small dude. I think Ghost batters him tbh, and Ghost walked through Berto's power shots. Thurman cant even finish these bums he fights, he cant hurt Ghost bro and Im a known Ghost hater. But I know boxing.

Your one of these guys that just describe all aggressive fighters as brawlers. He is nothing like a brawler. He's a tactical pressure swarmer and he can adjust on the fly.
            You are high, I just can't tell if it's Meth or something else...

Comment

robert prolly expecting a floyd payday lol

Comment

lol this guy is a joke. Is he getting more money to fight this Kamegi guy than he would've got to fight Thurman? No chance.

It was a clear duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  like broner ducked john molina jr? the original molina he was supposed to fight
                  He ducked Khan, that is for sure! The racist barked up a big storm and then turned all coy when his team wanted him to fight someone not as dangerous.
                  Last edited by richardt; 06-16-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Unlike Mayweather, If You Stand In And Fight Guerrero Will Fight; He's Not Ducking

Guerrero is too much a man to duck anyone. He's thrown himself into a lot of wars, has proven he will sit down and throw with anyone. No doubt a fight with Thurman would be a war. No question Thurman would man up to that challenge; he just didn't need that fight on the heels of his Mayweather fight. Guerrero still has the Maidana fight to make up that was cancelled when he needed shoulder surgery. Guerrero will fight them all. I'm not saying he'll win every fight, but he's not afraid to fight anyone. Until Thurman beats a top echelon fighter, don't get crazy with your demands.

Comment

I'm a fan of Thurman's personality but he is overrated

Hes there to be hit and Guerreros got a good chin and has fought better competition

I would lean Ghost in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X