• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Ducked both John Molina and Khan.
    Broner also ducked Guerrerro

Comment

What was disrespectful was you getting a shot at Mayweather but that's just m feeling.

Comment

Keith Thurman is 23-0 with 21 KOs. He's ready for a big fight. Guerrero can say the offer was disrespectful, but he's not dropping any numbers. That's SUSPECT. I think Guerrero was trying to get out of his GBP contract to get a shot at Manny. Freddie Roach was talking about a fight with Guerrero when Guerrero had beef with GBP (before he signed with Haymon):

It is widely accepted that Manny Pacquiao’s next opponent will either be WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley or WBO light welterweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov. However, Pacquiao’s trainer Freddie Roach floated another name as possible opponent for the eight-division champion - Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero.

"Guerrero has sparred with Manny many times and he thinks he gets the best of Manny. He's made that public before that he used to beat Manny up in sparring. I see it a different way, but I would love that fight and I think it's a great fight,” Roach said in an interview with SecondsOut.com.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...ore-mayweather

Comment

The hate for Guerrero is unreal..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Keith Thurman is 23-0 with 21 KOs. He's ready for a big fight. Guerrero can say the offer was disrespectful, but he's not dropping any numbers. That's SUSPECT. I think Guerrero was trying to get out of his GBP contract to get a shot at Manny. Freddie Roach was talking about a fight with Guerrero when Guerrero had beef with GBP (before he signed with Haymon):

It is widely accepted that Manny Pacquiao’s next opponent will either be WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley or WBO light welterweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov. However, Pacquiao’s trainer Freddie Roach floated another name as possible opponent for the eight-division champion - Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero.

"Guerrero has sparred with Manny many times and he thinks he gets the best of Manny. He's made that public before that he used to beat Manny up in sparring. I see it a different way, but I would love that fight and I think it's a great fight,” Roach said in an interview with SecondsOut.com.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...ore-mayweather
            How often do we hear numbers? We just go by rumors... What number have you heard?

Comment

What kind of offer did he expect after he came out like a b___ against Mayweather, another $3 million payday? He should be thankful Golden Boy was gonna even put him in a main event.

You already got your monetary handout once. Earn ya way back up Ghost.

Comment

kieth thurman is a bum and fights nothing but bums

Comment

I'd give Guerrero a great shot at beating Thurman to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    How often do we hear numbers? We just go by rumors... What number have you heard?
                    I never heard numbers at all, from anywhere. All I know is that Guerrero turned down an offer to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Ghost will beat the SNOT out of Thurman. Thurman has never beaten an elite fighter and he has no power. It takes him forever to finish bums. He never finished that Zanavick guy that Berto destroyed basically.

Ghost is a tall southpaw swarmer. Boxrec and tail of the tape list him as a short dude but he is the biggest tallest at ww. He's a left swarmer(his punches are too close together) and with his longness he would eat Thurman alive.

Thurman gets hit by bums. He isnt even big. Thurman is a small dude. I think Ghost batters him tbh, and Ghost walked through Berto's power shots. Thurman cant even finish these bums he fights, he cant hurt Ghost bro and Im a known Ghost hater. But I know boxing.

Your one of these guys that just describe all aggressive fighters as brawlers. He is nothing like a brawler. He's a tactical pressure swarmer and he can adjust on the fly.

Guerreros only notable wins are againts andre "hypejob" berto and joel casamayor. Thurmans only notable win so far was against jesus soto karass... Thurman imo has better hand skills than guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X