No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Didn't Duck Thurman, Offer Was Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I dont care what you say. Thurman is nowhere near Khan, Bradley, Marcos, or JMM. Look at all the people they fought and skills they have.

Thurman has ZERO skills. The only thing he has is this facade power. Take away the facade power he's basically nothing tbh. The crazy thing is he HAS NO POWER.
    I'm convinced Thurman ****ed your GF or wife. It's the only way to explain your insane and irrational hatred towards him. "Thurman has NO power" Are you stupid?

He had over 70 KOs in the amateurs, out of 100-ish fights. Do you know how rare that is? You're obviously a biased moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      If you're an interim champion, then imo you have put yourself in a position to take on the top dog.
      I dont care what type of champion he is. I DO wanna see that fight. But he nees to beat someone. The winner of him vs Porter can fight Ghost for a Floyd fight. But Porter can fight one name right now, then get a Floyd fight. Porter is closer to a Floyd fight than Thurman's trash azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
        I'm convinced Thurman ****ed your GF or wife. It's the only way to explain your insane and irrational hatred towards him. "Thurman has NO power" Are you stupid?

He had over 70 KOs in the amateurs, out of 100-ish fights. Do you know how rare that is? You're obviously a biased moron.
        KO's over who? Bums? Yall talk about this guy like he is one punching em like Lucas. He is NOT. He didnt even get Zaveck's respect, and all his KO's over those bums took a while for him to get. He gets them in the later rounds. He's a UD type of fighter once he steps up and I dont see how anyone can even argue that.

He's not a big puncher bro STOP it.

Comment

He spoiled with that Mayweather money thinking every fight is going to be that way.

Comment

Working...
          X