No announcement yet.

Rigondeux a hypejob?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeux a hypejob?

Everyone bumlicks this guy but what has he done? He is in a tiny weightclass.

I hear morons say he is better than Mayweather? ROFL I am a Mayweather critic and not his biggest fan but ROFL at that.

He's done the Booty Dew against questionable competition too.

It seems that Cuban fighters are extremely overhyped on this website, just like that other overrated scrawny dude named Erislandy Lara, these guys are good amateurs but that doesn't always translate well into the pro ranks.

Who the fuk has Rigo faced that's in the p4p top ten, Donaire was a good win but according to many Rigo fanboys Donaire was a hypejob so that shouldn't count.... so what top p4p fighters has he faced?

Give Santa Cruz and Lomanchenko some time to develop in the pro ranks and they will dethrone this ballerina.

Definitely not a hype job.

But I'm still not 100% sold on him.

He's obviously very good and very very skilled but I'd like to see how he deals with a top pressure fighter with power, someone like Kiko Martinez for example.

I've never seen how he'd handle that style.

Comment

A hype job? He has over 400 amateur fights won close to all of them and two olympic gold medals.

Anyway, he might not have face the best competition yet, but it's hard when everyone's too afraid to fight you to prove yourself.

And lol at you ****ting on him for being in a smaller weight class. Size has nothing to so with whether you're a legit boxer or not.

What a joke this thread is. Obviously a troll job.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post

I hear morons say he is better than Mayweather? ROFL I am a Mayweather critic and not his biggest fan but ROFL at that.

It seems that Cuban fighters are extremely overhyped on this website, just like that other overrated scrawny dude named Erislandy Lara, these guys are good amateurs but that doesn't always translate well into the pro ranks.

Who the fuk has Rigo faced that's in the p4p top ten, Donaire was a good win but according to many Rigo fanboys Donaire was a hypejob so that shouldn't count.... so what top p4p fighters has he faced?

Give Santa Cruz and Lomanchenko some time to develop in the pro ranks and they will dethrone this ballerina.

bro you spamming hard, fishing for a ban lol

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux is clearly a hypejob. Good thread.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
            A hype job? He has over 400 amateur fights won close to all of them and two olympic gold medals.

Anyway, he might not have face the best competition yet, but it's hard when everyone's too afraid to fight you to prove yourself.

And lol at you ****ting on him for being in a smaller weight class. Size has nothing to so with whether you're a legit boxer or not.

What a joke this thread is. Obviously a troll job.
            Sorry but the Olympic medal is just not what is use to be and for boxing? We all saw what happen to RJJ on that one.

His Ammy record is impressive thou. He beat Donaire as well. Problem is thou is his Pro Record (aka the lack of fights, people don't look up back stories and will assume he is inexperienced) and the fact that he expect **** to be handed to him instead of putting himself out there. Make that money, don't expect other people to put you out there.

Comment

Technically he's right up there with Mayweather. He just doesn't have the style or personality that endears himself to the masses.

Comment

He beat hype job Donaire, therefore he's a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post

All Rigo did against Donaire was run with his tail inbetween his legs...
                  Was boring as hell, like watching a marathon a never ending marathon, no wonder Arum wants rid of him he'd be better off just putting a couple cutout fighters and leaving them in the ring the crowd would be vastly more excited for that than they ever would be to watch Rigocoward.

Comment

Idk. He's certainly not a hype job in my opinion...the dude's skill level is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. But he's still way too high on the P4P list. Too few fights (on the professional level), and as impressive as the Donaire schooling was...one nice win shouldn't blast you into the top 5. He needs more work, more skins on the wall before being top 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X