Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing? Or MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only respect fighters like Mcgregor and Silva at the moment. In "Mixed Martial Arts" you have to truly be a master of multiple crafts in order to earn my respect

Comment

• Originally posted by HeThaTruth View Post
      I can only respect fighters like Mcgregor and Silva at the moment. In "Mixed Martial Arts" you have to truly be a master of multiple crafts in order to earn my respect
      I thought someone said that dude McGregor is one dimensional and a hype job, basically mma's version of adrien broner.

Comment

• After giving it some more thought....

Still going with boxing here.

Comment

• What a ****** question to ask on a BOXING FORUM

Comment

• MMA is ok but I can never seem to really get into following it

Comment

• nothing tops boxing but ill watch big name fights in MMA, i can watch pretty much a no name boxer and be satistfied, cant do that with MMA

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                What a ****** question to ask on a BOXING FORUM
                its sure beats another pointless floyd thread tho

Comment

• Think Boxing! Wraps, where do you train? I am a Trainer in NYC...

shuffle my feet,

-Sugar Ray L

Comment

• Boxing will always be first but I have grown to love MMA. I will tend to watch every boxing card I can, I will only really watch a UFC card maybe once or twice a month, if there is a big one on.

UFC could teach boxing a whole lot, how to stack their cards, how to force matchups against the best etc. UFC does need to start paying its fighters a bit more though.

Comment

• They're my two favorite sports, but if I could only pick one it would be boxing, hands down.

Comment

Working...
                      X