No announcement yet.

Boxing? Or MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    I don't know if i ever saw this post before LarryOG but definately what you said, UFC fans make me hate UFC so bad. They have no common sense and are like drunken WWE redneck hicks
    No doubt homie, I agree.

Imagine what Maidana would do to McGregor LMAO

Comment

• Boxing is such a fascinating sport I cannot really get into MMA

Comment

• My major hangup with MMA is the barbaric acts of which people tap into in order to copensate for their lack of skill, paitence, stamina and overall ability.

Tackling someone when you're getting lit up with strikes too much in order for you to just use a passive ability like weight to smother them out and do ground and pound is just trash

Ground and pound in itself is fighting at its lowest level. I've tried to do a leaping left hook, its ridiculously hard to pull off. I've tried to do a check hook, its an amazing move to do. Pull counters, hitting someone and dodging a punch quickly afterwards are all hard to do. These are all moves that can be used to help you win a boxing match. You could probably do it in MMA, but its such a unrefined sport that its hard for me to wrap my arms around it.

So i'd say boing

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          No doubt homie, I agree.

Imagine what Maidana would do to McGregor LMAO
          clearly maidana ISNT on Flloyds level, but the Maidana that fought Floyd the first time or the one who fought Broner, with his agression and power would have KO'd McBUM in the first 5 rounds

Comment

• I used to be ambivalent toward UFC, but after seeing how the UFC fans conduct themselves, I'm soured on it. Kind of like if there is a football team you don't care about, but you know some fans of that team you can't stand them, you suddenly start rooting against that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by pikeylyons View Post
              Boxing is such a fascinating sport I cannot really get into MMA

Comment

Working...
              X