No announcement yet.

Arum to try to negotiate GGG/Chavez Jr again with father present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum to try to negotiate GGG/Chavez Jr again with father present

Sounds like Jr. won't get that fight offer and he'll be sitting around doing nothing until the fall

Wtf kinda sh#t is that? Hey I'm gonna bring your dad into this. That is so disrespectful, even considering who Julio Jr.'s dad is.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
      Wtf kinda sh#t is that? Hey I'm gonna bring your dad into this. That is so disrespectful, even considering who Julio Jr.'s dad is.
      Because he thinks his dad will side with him

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Sounds like Jr. won't get that fight offer and he'll be sitting around doing nothing until the fall

Comment

I'm losing interest in this fight fast.besides I'd much rather GGG campaied and stayed exclusive to middle weight.tons of fights should boxers like Murray,Sergio,Quillin and Felix Sturm decide to man up.

SM aint going no place,amd neither is Andre Ward.the sooner Gennady steps up the clamour for Ward vs GGG starts,and as far as I'm concerned that's the end of the run for GGG.its fun watching this freighttrain whilst it hurtles along,picking up momentum.

Let WRd face the likes of Groves and Kovalev,if he still has the 0 after GGG has cleared out the entire middleweight division then I'll be happy to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
            He hasn't been listening to his dad recently anyway has he?

Comment

i want to see this fight as much as anyone but didnt chavez ask him to keep his dad out of it? this just seems so akward to me he says no to getting screwed so you call his daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                He hasn't been listening to his dad recently anyway has he?
                I'm not really sure about that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
                  I'm not really sure about that lol.
                  I think so, I think he kicked his dad out of camp last year or something like that

Comment

i'd rather have the ggg-quillin fight to be honest

Comment

Working...
                    X